I'm such a mess! Evil Leafy x Firey x Leafy

Requested by -Doodle-

Plot: Firey is having trouble deciding who he loves more between Leafy and Evil Leafy...

Firey's POV

I'm such a mess!

I can't believe I love two girls! And both of them are opposites!

I love Leafy, and I have for a while. She is kind, and beautiful...

But there is also...Evil Leafy...

Evil Leafy is really hot, and I like how tough she is...

Gosh, I can't decide who I like more!

I'm such a mess!

A mess in love with two girls...

Maybe getting sleep will help...

Timeskip 5 hours

I woke up in a cold room, and I was tied up to a chair. I couldn't scream for help, because someone stuffed my mouth with a cloth to prevent me from calling out for help.

All I could do was let out a muffled scream, and move slightly.

Then I stopped when I heard a voice that sounded like it was arguing with someone else.

I made myself silent, then listened.

"You can't just kidnap him! I know you like Firey, and don't want me to date him, but you should let HIM decide!"

The voice sounded like...

Leafy...

The door opened, and both Leafy and Evil Leafy walked in.

"Firey, I'm sorry about this. Evil Leafy and I both have a crush on you, but she didn't want you to choose me over her, so she kidnapped you." Leafy apologized.

I was silent for a moment. "That's funny, because I like both of you, and I can't decide who to date..."

Then I had an idea.

"Maybe, we could all be in a relationship together!" I suggested.

Leafy looked flustered. "Uh, um...I-I'd be fine with it, i-if she is..." Pointing at Evil Leafy.

Evil Leafy nodded.

Great, now I have two girlfriends.

"Could you untie me now?"