Call me~ Gelatin x Lollipop

Requested by Wallabychu

Coffee Shop AU

Gelatin's POV

"Hurry up, Gelatin! We need a capuchino with whipped cream!" Barf Bag alerted me.

"Coming right up!" I yelled. Within minutes, I finished making the drink, and as I handed it to Barf Bag, she served it to Match.

I watched Match take a sip. "Mm, this is like, delicious! I need to invite Pence-Pence here some time!"

I felt a sense of pride. I was one of the best baristas here. I worked at Donut's Drinks n' Desserts, and I loved this job!

But why? Well...

Maybe it is seeing the joy on the customers faces. Maybe it is the pay I receive for a simple job. Maybe it's that I get free desserts and coffee.

But no, my main reason for loving this job is because of one specific customer.

Lollipop.

She comes here everyday, and orders something different everytime. I spend my breaks with her, while we chat about our days and laugh about incidents that happened at our jobs.

A few weeks ago, I learned that Lollipop likes spending most of her time in the library, and even has a part-time job there, as someone who sorts books!

While I was daydreaming about Lolli, the bell that notifies us when a customer is here ringed. And who was it?

None other than Lollipop herself. And today I had something special to do.

I wanted to get her number so we could perhaps go on a date soon!

She walked over to Barf Bag, who took the orders for the drinks.

"Oh Barf Bag, another day you are here. When will Gelatin realize that your barf molecules are contaminating the drinks you serve to your loyal customers?~" Lollipop insulted Barf Bag.

Barf Bag groaned. "Just order something, Lollipoop."

The purple girl rolled her eyes. "Ah, I want a carmel frappe. Is thar simple enough for you?"

The shorter female growled, but ignored Lolli. "Alright Gelatin, a caramel frappe!"

I nodded, while giving her a thumbs-up!

Timeskip 5 minutes

I finished Lolli's request, and Barf Bag gave her the drink.

I found this as a perfect moment to take my 15 minute coffee break.

Before sitting in a chair across the small table from Lollipop, I made myself a hot chocolate. I really prefer them over coffee!

Lollipop smiled as I took a seat at the table. "Ah, Gelatin! How are you doing?"

I shrugged. "The day's fine fine, as usual..."

"Maybe those barf molecules killed the mood..." She joked.

We both laughed, while Barf Bag made a grumpy face.

I looked nervously at Lollipop, and my face felt really hot.

"L-Lollipop...I-I was wondering if I could have your number...so we can go on a date sometime?" I asked, feeling flustered.

I wasn't looking at her, but she placed a slip of paper in my hand.

I examined it and realized...

It was her phone number.

I turn to my right to thank her, but she was already at the door.

"Call me~" She flirted.