Read with me! Gelatin x Bookworm!Reader

Requested by shoebot

Plot: (Y/N) convinces Gelatin to read a book with them.

Your POV

"Aw c'mon babe, please?" My boyfriend whined for the 2763rd time. "Can't you just throw forks with me?~"

I groaned. "Sorry Gelatin, but I want to read."

You see, Gelatin is an energetic guy. He really likes doing silly and childish things, but I like reading books. We are basically polar opposites. Despite that, we fell in love and began dating.

"But that's ALL you have been doing for the past 3 hours! Reading is so boring!" He complained. It was kinda true...

I looked back at Gelatin, who had such cute puppy eyes. I could hardly resist the little guy!

"How about this: you can snuggle with me in my lap, and read with me! Maybe you'll like it!" I suggested.

He pouted, "Fine. But only because I love you..."

I giggled, as he relaxed in my lap. Gelatin was smaller than me, and I could rest my chin on his head perfectly, while we both read the book.

"So, what books is this, (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters." I replied. "It's a cool book. I have read the entire series, but I wanted to do it again!"

Timeskip 30 minutes

Gelatin and I both read it aloud. He seemed to be enjoying himself very much, and even talked about what he would have done if he was in the book.

I found it cute how Gelatin and I could do an activity together and have fun.

But soon, he fell asleep. I grinned at his adorable, sleeping figure, and read the book quietly to myself, making sure not to wake up my cute boyfriend.