You can keep it~ Loser x Firey (Part 2)

Requested by Marcelony8

Humanized

Genderbent: Firey is Freya, and Loser is Lara.

Plot: Lara goes over to Freya's house to hang out.

Lara's POV

"Mom, can I go over to Freya's house?" I asked my mother.

"After staying out late last night? No way, dear." She answered.

I whined, "Please! Freya is so cool! I want to hang out with her!"

My mom gave my a sly look, and I know her well enough to understand what she is thinking...

"Okay then, go visit your girlfriend~" She teased.

I blushed, "Mom!"

Timeskip 20 minutes

Freya's POV

I was playing with my hair, putting it in a messy ponytail, until I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door to see Lara, who was looking just as beautiful as ever.

I blushed, "Oh, hi Lara! Uh, come in!"

"Thanks!" She exclaimed, giving me this smile that always warmed my heart...

Lara sat down on the couch, and admired the paintings. She had been here once before, but she seemed just as star-struck.

"This place is pretty!" Lara noted.

"I guess it is. I'm not really into art that much, but it did give the house a nice touch..." I said.

"Well, I love it!" Lara assured. Her stunning eyes distracted me as she was talking.

"Um, Freya? Freya?" She called out my name.

I snapped out of it. "Huh? Yeah?"

Lara giggled, "I was wondering if we could watch 'X finds out his value: The Movie,' Is that okay?"

"Oh, uh, yeah! Of course!" I responded. Darn. She is too cute for me...

Timeskip 1 hour

Lara and I were really enjoying this movie. There were so many twists!

But besides that, I looked back at Lara, who was very sleepy.

She eventually fall asleep, resting her head on my shoulder.

I blushed, but then kissed her cheek, amd covered her up with a blanket, while I finished the movie.