No straw needed~ Lollipop x Bubble

Not Requested

(A/N): Not all of this is my original work. The beginning belongs to Jacknjellify. Takes place in BFB 20.

Bubble's POV

I gasped, breathing in air. I just got the most votes. Yoylecake!

Four was giving air to the contestants that got enough votes.

After Teardrop and Leafy got air, Lollipop was recovered by Four. Leafy had obliterated her with a laser, which was not nice!

When Lollipop was recovered, she winked at me slyly.

I blushed. Could she have meant that for me? Maybe someone else?

But then I noticed that Ruby was suffocating, so I shouted, "It's an aolloince member's duty to goive other members air!" I grabbed a straw and put it in Ruby's mouth, breathing through the straw to give her air.

Lollipop's POV

It's very sweet for Bubble to help out her fellow friend Ruby.

Me seeing Bubble giving Ruby air gave me an idea.

I've had a small crush on Bubble, and I think flirting with her should be my first step.

"Care to give me some air? No straw needed~" I flirted.

She looked completely flustered, then slapped me.

"Lolli!" She blurted out.

Bubble's POV

Lollipop really just flirted with me. I'm so embarrased! I don't know why I slapped her! That was totally a mistake!

After the Elimination

Ruby was eliminated. I feel so sad, because she was my best friend. I sat alone on a patch of grass.

"Hey Bubs, what's wrong?" I heard a beautiful voice behind me.

I turned around, only to see it was Lollipop who spoke.

"Oh, hoi Lolli..." I greeted the purple figure. "Oi am just sad about Ruby's eliminoition. She didn't desoirve it!" I vent to her.

Lollipop was quiet while listening to me, then spoke up, "I get it, Ruby seemed like a great friend."

I nodded, "Yeah, oi miss her..."

Lollipop gave me a warm smile that caused me to blush.

"Y-Yknow Lollipoip, I never said noi to your offer." I blushed even deeper.

It was Lollipop's turn to blush. "Oh, so you like me?" She asked seductively.

I grinned. "Well, yoih."

Then, I reached up to her, and began kissing her on the lips.

Lollipop's POV

Odb3idgekdud Bubble is kissing me! I may seem fine on the outside, but I am having an internal gay panic.

"Well Bubble, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I questioned the flustered female.

Bubble looked at me with joy, "Yes!" And she kissed me again.