Leave him alone! Firey Jr. x Bomby (Platonic)

Requested by Ingonious

Plot: Bomby is afraid of Gelatin, and Firey Jr. protects his friend.

Narrator POV

Gelatin was chasing Bomby. This had been going on for 2763 minutes now.

Both males were tired, but Gelatin recently ate some candy, which gave him a sugar rush. The green contestant was running faster, and finally caught up to Bomby, who tripped over a stump.

Bomby looked up at Gelatin in fear. "N-No, please!"

Gelatin smirked, and picked up the terrified object. "Aw, c'mon Bomby, it's gonna be a fun prank~"

(A/N): Okay Michael. Sure, go prank CC. It totally won't backfire...

"Since your bud Firey Jr. isn't here right now, I'll just go use Firey to blow you up!" Gelatin explained to the frightened male.

"Stop! Let me go!" Bomby pleaded and begged of the young dessert.

Gelatin approached Firey. "Hey Firey. I'm gonna use you to make Bomby explode. It'll be so fun!"

Firey laughed with a maniacal, malevolent tone. "Yeah, won't this be the bomb."

As Gelatin raised up Bomby, and placed his fuse closer to the large flame, Gelatin was suddenly interrupted, and fell over. Bomby fell on top of him.

It turned out that someone had thrown a fork at Gelatin, killing the male. And who was it?

None other than Firey Jr.

The small flame was furious, as his flames grew higher, and presented a fearful and angry form.

"Leave him alone!" The terrifying male yelled at his larger counterpart.

Firey was humiliated when running away from his smaller version in fear.

But Bomby was happy that his friend came to his rescue.

Both remaining contestants embraced each other with a hug.