Sweet like you~ Snowball x Basketball

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Snowball makes a cupcake for Basketball.

Snowball's POV

"And why are you asking me for help? You literally insulted my team, you jerk!" Cake snarled at me.

"Listen, I need to make something for my girlfriend, Basketball, and I need you to help me!" I yelled.

You see, I wanted to make a cupcake for Basketball. She likes desserts, and as the best boyfriend on Earth, I must make one for her!

The dessert boy scoffed. "If you were anyone else, I would say yes, but you are mean!"

I growled. "Ugh, fine! I'm sorry! Just help me...please..."

Cake lit up, with a warm smile on his face. "Well, since you asked so nicely, of course! What are we making, SB?"

I smirked. "Cupcakes."

Cake was terrified. He looked as though he had seen a ghost. "N-No way!" He ran off, quite fast.

"Darn it! I have to do this by myself!" I complained.

Whatever. I made it to the kitchen, and pulled out some ingredients. Eggs, flour, milk, and some batter.

"This is going to be awful!" I shouted to myself.

Timeskip 40 minutes

Basketball's POV

I woke up, and got out of my bed. I heard a loud noise from the kitchen, and a scream from Snowball!

Oh no, what is he doing?!

I ran to the kitchen, and saw him covered in baking ingredients, and holding a tray of cupcakes, but only one of them was on the tray. The others were splattered on the floor.

"Oh my gosh babe, are you okay?" I tried to hold in a giggle.

He stood up, and ignored my question, while giving me the cupcake. "Here you go!"

I perked up, and quickly ate it. It was delicious!

"Aw, thanks SB!" I nuzzled him. "So, uh...what happened?"

He groaned. "I am NEVER baking again..."

I smiled. "Don't worry Snowball. I liked the cupcake. It was sweet!"

"Sweet like you~" He flirted with me.

The compliment caused me to blush and grin. "Aw..."

Then I looked at the entire kitchen. "Now let's clean this up."

He grumbled, "Okayyyyyyy..."