They like me? Four x X x Leafy

Requested by cuddlecow

Plot: Four and X are already in a relationship, and now that BFB has ended, they can ask out Leafy!

Four's POV

X and I were talking about the ending of BFB.

"I didn't think Flower would end up winning! She really redeemed herself!" X exclaimed.

I grinned, hugging my lover, and looking at their adorable face.

"What a shocker to me as well." I replied. "So X, can we-"

Both if us were interrupted when Leafy walked by, greeting us.

"Hey guys!" She greeted, then walked away.

I was blushing, and so was X.

You see, X and I are both in a relationship, but we also have a crush in Leafy. My precious little co-host thought that we could have a polyamorous relationship with Leafy, and I agreed!

I am just so happy that X is accepting of this! I really do love them!

Leafy's POV

I giggled at how cute Four and X were. I know they are both dating, but I have a crush on them!

Although, me and the other contestants have noticed how strange the hosts are acting. I don't know what is going on between them, but everyone else seems to know, but they won't tell me!

It's been so long, and I am tired of not knowing what the secret is!

I marched over to my friend group of Woody, Firey, Taco, Flower, Blocky, Gelatin, Ruby, Loser, Teardrop, and Bubble.

"Alright guys. You have to tell me, why are Four and X acting so strange?" I demanded to know.

"Waa..." Woody murmured.

"Don't toill hoir Woody!" Bubble pleaded him.

I raised an eyebrow, and saw Gelatin scratch the back of his head.

"It's because they both are feeling silly and want to ask you out on a date!" Ruby blurted.

Everyone except for me glared at her, but I was speechless...

They like me? Both of my crushes like me?

I blushed, and found Four and X snuggling together.

I grinned, and snuggled in between them.