I love your Sweaters! Flower x Purple Face (Part 2)

Requested by MystikHope

Plot: Takes place during BFB 28. Flower saves Purple Face before he is flung into the TLC, and even calms him down!

Flower's POV

Oh my gardener! The Announcer is back!

I like him much more than Four, but Four seems to be upset that he is back.

I saw them talking with their best friend, X, about how to get rid of the Announcer. I didm't like that, but I highly doubt any plan they had could be successful...

"Okay, I have another idea!" X informed Four. He successfully respawned Purple Face, which brought a smile to my face.

"Alright Purpley, get rid of the announcer!" Four demanded of him.

Purple Face's POV

Oh, Four wants me to do a task for them? I will gladly do it!

I went up to the announcer, and started rapping, but not before telling Gelatin to drop a beta for me.

"I'm Purple Face, and I'm here to say-"

Before I could finish my amazing freestyle rap, the announcer interrupted me.

"Goodbye." He said, right before flinging me away!

Flower's POV

I caught Purple Face just before he went into the TLC.

"Oh my gosh, Flower! Thank you for saving me!" Purple guy thanked me.

I blushed lightly. "I'm glad you didn't end up in the TLC!"

He seemed confused. "Um, what is the TLC?"

The announcer spoke up. "Allow me to explain. It's a small, metal box where I place every contestant that loses. They are not allowed to escape."

Purple Face had a horrified expression, and started freaking out.

"NO! NOT ANOTHER BOX! NOT AGAIN!" He yelled.

He started having a panic attack, and I became angry with the announcer for bringing up the TLC, but I have a friend to comfort.

"Purple Face, it's okay!" I assured him. "You won't ever have to go in the TLC. I promise."

I stroked his face gently to help soothe his nerves.

He looked at me, seemingly relieved, as his breaths slowed down. "Phew...Thank you Flower."

I smiled. "You're welcome!"

He got closer to me for a hug, and I hugged him back.