They can't know... (Firey x Coiny and platonic Firey x Tennisball) Part 3

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: Tennisball finds out about Firey and Coiny's relationship.

Tennisball's POV

I watched as Golfball was lecturing Basketball about betraying her trust, but I didn't care much, so I left the scene.

I really miss Firey and our friendship. Although I never had romantic feelings for him, my feelings for him were platonic!

I decided to find Firey and talk with him, even rekindle our friendship!

Though I didn't know where he was, but I figured he would probably be fighting with Coiny as usual.

Timeskip 5 minutes

I finally found him! But he is...talking to Coiny? And they are not fighting?

I listened closely to hear what they were saying...

"I'm so happy we could finally get together Coiny, and people accept us!" A voice spoke, which sounded like Firey.

"I know Firey, but let's get some privacy, for now hottie~" I figured this was Coiny.

"But I wanna stay in the open and watch the sunset with youuuuuuuu!" Firey whined.

"We can watch the sunset in the house, okay babe?"

"Fineeeeeeee you cute jerk..."

Oh my gosh, they made up, and now they are dating. Yes! Firey x Coiny is canon! My favorite ship.

I smiled, knowing that my OTP is a real couple.

I saw Coimy leave, and Firey sigh dreamily.

I took this as my chance to approach Firey.

"Hey Firey, what's up?" I greeted my friend.

"TB, what are you doing are?" Firey asked me.

I chuckled. "I just wanted to talk to you because I missed talking to you!"

He blushed lightly, which was most likely from being flattered by my platonic care for him.

Firey's POV

I was very flattered.

"O-Oh well, sure!" I replied.

TB grinned. "Oh, and by the way, I didn't know that you are Coiny were-"

"W-WE AREN'T A C-COUPLE! W-WE JUST UH, REALLY L-LIKE EACH OTHER! I-IN A PLATONIC WAY!" I already knew what he was going to say, and I didn't want him knowing that Coiny and I are dating!

Tennisball gave me a smug look. He obviously didn't believe me.

"Well, I'm okay with that, maybe we three could hang out?" He offered, changing the subject.

I lit up. "Y-Yeah, of course! B-But we may have a lot of p-privacy...y-you know why, right?"

I hoped that Tennisball didn't know what I meant. I don't want him to find out that I am actually a softie who loves snuggles!

"You know I do!" He winked. "And it's absolutely fine with me. It means my ship can sail!"

I blushed when TB mentioned the ship. "Okay, b-but where should we go?"

Tennisball became silent, thinking about what I said, until he gave me an answer.

"Hmmm...a new mall opened beside Free Food, we could go there?" He suggested.

"S-Sure!" I responded. "I just need to hear back from-"

"Me?"

"AAAHH!" I screamed. My boyfriend Coiny just startled me.

I fell over, but he offered a hand out, and I got back up.

He smirked. "I heard it all. I'd love to go with you guys!"

"Yay!" Tennisball cheered.

I looked at Coiny, and gave him a warm smile.

He held onto my hand. "Well babe, and TB, let's go!"