I'm gay for you. Firey x Gelatin

Requested by Stinkeestinkee

Plot: Firey comes out as bisexual to his crush, Gelatin.

(A/N): Past and platonic Fireafy + Past Gelanut

Firey's POV

I sat next to Leafy, who was talking about the new book she read, called, '4x, the book.'

She was really enjoying it, but I had something else on my mind.

It's pride month, and I wanted to come out to my crush, Gelatin, and admit that I am bisexual. Not many people know that about me. The only ones that know are the Losers and Leafy. Leafy accepted me when I told her, saying that she is pansexual after all.

I still remember dating her, until we broke up. Fortunately, Leafy was okay with being friends.

"Uh, Leafy? Can I asked you a question?" I asked the female.

"Of course, Fireball! What is it?" She replied.

I fidgeted nervously. "Well, I-I wanted to come out to Gelatin, and tell him that I am bisexual, but what if he doesn't like that, and he is homophobic?"

Leafy gave me a reassuring smile. "Firey, I know Gelatin will accept you for who you are. I mean, who is he to talk when he is gay?"

I was shocked. "Gelatin is gay?"

"Yeah! It was kinda obvious. He used to date Donut, until they broke up a few months ago..." She explained. "Besides, I think he likes you..."

I blushed. "You really think so?"

"I know so." She winked.

Gelatin's POV

I have been Fortnite dancing ever since I learned it was Pride month! Maybe I can ask Firey out on a date!

But is he gay? No. To the very least, he is bisexual. Firey and Leafy used to date...

Speaking of them, I actually saw Leafy and Firey talking about something, until Firey stood up, and walked over to me.

"Gelatin...I want to tell you something..." He muttered.

"So do I, but you can go first!" I offered.

He took a deep breath.

"I'm bisexual!" He yelled.

Everyone looked at us, and I think Firey was very embarrassed.

I giggled. "Heh, that's good to know. It means I have a chance with you..."

"What?" He questioned.

"Bro, I'm gay for you." I admitted. My face must have been so red, because I felt hot.

Firey blushed. "Oh..."

"Wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Yes. Why not?"