Yeah Flamey Boi! Firey x Gelatin

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: Gelatin is having a hard time solving a puzzle, and Firey helps him out. The two do a lot of activities together and become best friends!

(A/N): Takes place during the split. Gelatin is on the Have Nots team instead of Spongey because Four is a shipper.

Gelatin's POV

Oh my collagen! If I don't solve this puzzle, I might get put up for elimination! And the worst part this that i am TERRIBLE at puzzles! Who can help me?

I heard someone walk over to me and greet me. "Hey Gelatin! Still working on that puzzle?"

I recognized the voice. It was Firey! "Hey man! I'm really having trouble with this puzzle. Could you help please?" I asked the flame.

He finger-gunned at me. "Sure thing! I am not very food at puzzles, but my time spent with Pin taught my well!"

Timeskip 10 minutes

The puzzle was complete! "Thanks Firey! I owe you one!"

Firey grinned. "It's nothing! But since you mention it...I'd love to go burn Flower's ugly sweaters to the ground! Y-Ya know, the ones that gave you nightmares even while you were still awake?"

Well, I was tired of having nightmare while I was awake, so why not? "Yeah Flamey boi! Let's do it!"

Timeskip 35 minutes

We did more than just burn Flower's ugly sweaters. We also ran away from Flower while she was chasing us, suffered painful injuries from Flower, go recovered by Four, went to a Bakery, and ate donuts!

"Wow Gelatin, that was super fun!" Firey exclaimed.

"Yeah! I hope we can hang out some other time!" I suggested to Firey.

"I totally love your idea. We gotta do that again some day!" He told me.

I gently held his hand while asking a question, "Would you like to watch the sunset with me, hot stuff?~"

Firey's flames grew higher, and I think he was blushing. "Uh, sure!"

We walked over to a hill and watched the sunset together.