Again? Puffball x Black Hole (Part 2)

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Death PACT and Free Food tease Puffball and Black Hole about their date.

Humanized UwU

(A/N): Small Tree x Pen

Black Hole's POV

"Seriously guys? Why were you spying on my date with Puffball instead of preventing death? From what I heard, Bubble died five times." I complained to my team.

I figured out that after my date with Puffball, the rest of team Death PACT had watched us, and even taken pictures.

"Ha! Puffball and Black Hole, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Pen sang.

I blushed deeply. "Guys, stop."

Tree laughed. "Aw, c'mon Black Hole. You and Puffball are a pretty cute couple."

"Almost as cute as Tree and Pen!" Remote exclaimed.

Both Tree and Pen blushed, which made me chuckle a little.

Pie and Bottle wrote the fanfictions as I rolled my eyes.

I wonder how Puffball is doing...

Puffball's POV

Free Food was teasing me about my date with Black Hole. The only one who was not happy about it was Fries.

He sees me as a little sister and wants to make sure that I don't end up dating someone awful.

But Black hole is really hot! And I love him!

"Aw, is Puffy in love?" Eraser teased.

I bit him. "🎶Shut up! And no one else can call me Puffy except for Black Hole!🎶"

"Ow! What the heck?!" Eraser yelled after his well-deserved bite. He saw the anger in my eyes, and ran away screaming.

Fries sighed. "Puffball, not to be rude, but you should break up with BH. I don't want him hurting you."

"🎶Black Hole is the kindest person I have ever met! Why would he ever hurt me? BH has been nothing but affectionate to me Fries! So leave him out of this! 🎶" I explained to Fries.

Foldy giggled, while whispering to Stapy, "I've got a new ship." He replied with, "Yeah!"

Little did I know that Black Hole was watching me the whole time.

I blushed, as the rest of my team cheered.