She gave him a chance... Woody x Teardrop

Requested by CooEploo

Plot: Woody asks Teardrop out on a date.

Narrator POV

Woody felt nervous as he went to Teardrop's house. 9 years ago, she kicked him away, giving him permanent damage. Despite that, Woody always had a crush on her.

The balsa wood decided to be less desperate this time. Maybe that would help.

He knocked on the female's door, waiting outside while holding a rose. (Flower's cousin 😱)

The door opened, and it startled Woody, until he saw TD, and calmed down.

They glanced at the nervous male, not displaying a single emotion.

Woody sighed, and gave the rose to Teardrop. "Waa wah!" He exclaimed.

Normally, Teardrop would not care, but this time, she took the rose, and smiled at Woody.

This confused Woody. The last time they saw each other, Teardrop had launched Woody off a tightrope. She didn't get why he would still love them...

Teardrop blushed lightly. Woody did the same.

"Waah wuh waa whu? Wah?" Woody asked, which Teardrop knew meant "Will you go on a date with me? Please?"

Not many people could understand Woody when he spoke. The only ones who could were Dora, Four, Balloony, and Teardrop themself.

The female droplet thought for a moment. She was unsure of her feelings towards Woody, but did think his gesture was adorable.

She nodded.

Woody cheered, giving his date a hug, which Teardrop reluctantly accepted. She was still new to this, but smiled nonetheless.

It was beautiful, really...

She gave him a chance...

Which means so much from Teardrop.

More than Woody would ever know.

Perhaps this whole time, she liked him back...