She is amazing! Lollipop x Leafy

Requested by grimbeefan27alt

Plot: Lollipop protects Leafy from Firey's insults.

Leafy's POV

I wanted to talk with Firey again, perhaps to fix our friendship.

I feel guilty for stealing Dream Island from him and never apologizing, and that is probably why he doesn't talk to me anymore.

But to be completely fair, he made a gift for me that would, and did, kill me.

I noticed Firey, talking to Gelatin about who knows what, until I tapped Firey on his nonexistent shoulder. It burnt my finger, but I did get his attention, and he turned around.

"Ah, I see you two want tot talk about something, so I'm just gonna leave..." Gelatin said awkwardly, and ran off the hang out with Teardrop.

Firey groaned. "What is it now, Leafy? Do you want to steal anything else from me, you thief?!"

I gasped, " F-Firey! I just wanted to apologize!"

"You don't mean it Leafy! You never do! You are just a terrible friend!" Firey yelled at me.

Those words hurt.

"Jerk!"

"Nasty liar!"

"Crybaby!"

He was spewing more hurtful words at me, but I didn't hear what he said. My mind went dark, and I started crying softly.

Lollipop's POV

While I was begging Ruby not to sing that horrid song she sung to Flower, I heard yelling, which was Firey's voice.

As I went to the location where I heard the yelling, I saw Leafy, crying while Firey shouted at her.

"You're a terrible person Leafy!" Firey commented.

"At least SHE doesn't make people hate themselves, like you." I replied, entering the conversation. "So shut up, greasy cheeto!"

I placed my hand in front of Leafy, in a defensive pose. She looked surprised, but hid behind me.

"The heck, Lollipop?!" Firey was obviously shocked.

"Why bother someone who is clearly superior to you, flame nuisance? She is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Wha-What? How could you defend that psycho?" He asked, flabbergasted.

I picked up Leafy and kissed her on the cheek. "She is MY psycho, for your information."

I saw Leafy's adorable face as it turned red, and hardly focusing on the fact that the annoying male already left the scene.

"D-Do you really mean it Lolli?" Leafy questioned, with curiousity filling her cute and colorful orbs.

I smiled. "Of course I do, my little lemon leaf~" She giggled as I kissed her lips.