Do you promise? Taco x Blocky

Requested by its_rxby

Taco's POV

I am sick and tired of how mean Blocky has been to Woody! Why is he even doing this? What did Woody do to deserve this?

I hate that I constantly have to scold Blocky for being such a jerk!

But lately, I've...felt different around him. I find his funny doings to be...kind of cute. Although I still don't like how he hurts the other contestants, seeing how happy it makes him causes the pranks to be a little less bothering.

Anyways, I spotted Blocky yelling at Woody about something. Woody was covering his body and crouching in a corner.

I have to stop this!

"Blocky! Leave Woody alone!" I yelled at him. The red cube turned to face me.

"Uh, Taco! What did you hear?" He asked, almost sounding embarrased.

I wonder why...

"All I heard was you hurting Woody! But why?" I questioned the rude male. Blocky made a sigh of relief, or at least it sounded like that.

While Blocky walked closer to me, Woody snuck away, whispering, "Waa Waa!" I think the little guy was thanking me.

"Okay Blocky, time to speak up about your actions towards Woody." I remind him.

He looked, nervous. But also angry at the same time. "Because he has a crush on you!" Blocky shouted!

I was shocked. Woody had feelings for me? Well, I feel bad, because I don't feel the same way, but I don't wanna break his heart.

Then I realized this was upsetting Blocky. "Wait, why does this bother you?" I asked him, as he was being very suspicious.

Blocky's POV

Oh man, I think Taco is catching on! Shoot!

"Well, it's obvious that I am watching out for the little guy, and making sure he gets only the best girlfriend!" I lie to her.

"Then why were you so MEAN to him?" She asked again. Gosh, Taco is persistent.

"Ha, you got pranked!" I exclaim. "I don't like that stupid piece of wood!"

Taco glanced at me with anger in her eyes for a moment, then she gave me a more sympathetic look. "Blocky, is this because you don't want him to date me?"

I can't keep this a secret any longer!

"Yes! Fine! I don't want him to have you because I LOVE YOU! I've had feelings for you since BFB 17! And Woody, he admitting to liking you! So I figured that the only way to keep him away from you is to prank and bully him!" I confessed to the confused female.

Taco looked quite speechless, she was even blushing!

"Blocky, I...I feel the same way." She confessed to me as well.

I was so happy, and I wanted to hug her, but before I could, she spoke up once again, "Look, I understand that you just didn't want Woody to date me, but you have to promise to be nicer to him for now on. Do you promise?" Taco explained to me.

I thought about it for a moment.

"Yes, I promise." I said.

She smiled at me, "Thanks Blocky." As she hugged me.

All I could do was smile back.