You believe me? Woody x Taco (Platonic)

Requested by Ingonious

Plot: Takes place during BFB 12 and 13. Woody helps Taco talk with her team.

Narrator POV

Taco sat alone, upset with Book. Upset with all of her team for that matter. They were still believing that she abandoned team GABOP, which was all a misunderstanding.

Nobody cared to help Taco. Nobody cared to be on her side. Nobody believed her...

Except for Woody.

He saw what happened within her team. He knew the truth, and he was enraged to see team GABOP believing such a ludacris thought...

Woody may have never actually spoken with Taco, but he still thought of her as a friend, and wanted to help this friend.

So he made his way to her.

"Wuh wah, Taco!" He exclaimed to her.

"Huh? Oh, hey Woody..." The female sighed, looking down at her palms.

The balsa wood pat her back. "Wah wuh wah!"

She gasped, "R-Really? You believe me?"

He nodded. "Yah! Wuh wah waa! Wu wuuh, waah wah waa!"

Taco almost teared up at Woody's kindness. "Oh my fish, thank you so much Woody!"

Taco pulled Woody in, giving him a tight hug. The male gladly accepted it.

Woody held onto Taco's hand, and marched over to team GABOP.

Book saw the pair. "Oh, hey Woody- Taco! What do you want, traitor?"

Before Taco ran away, ready to burst into tears, Woody hugged her, and expressed, "Wuh waah!"

The blue and green female raised an eyebrow. "Taco DIDN'T abandon us?"

"Waah! Wuh wuh..."

"In BFB 2 she was still trapped in the jawbreaker?"

"Wuu wahh!"

"And I have been a complete control freak this whole time with my team?"

"Yah!"

"Oh..." Book sighed. "I'm sorry Taco..."

Taco grinned. "Apology accepted. Thanks Woody."

The balsa wood smiled. "Yah! You're welcome!"