She won't hurt you again... Woody x Bubble

Requested by guypersonaaa

Plot: After a bad encounter with Pin, Woody gets comforted by Bubble.

Woody's POV

"Wah, I'm sorry Pin! I can't forgive you just yet!" I apologized.

She grew mad. "Seri-ously Woo-dy? I put so-much eff-ort into this cake, and you do-n't e-ven app-ri-ci-ate it?! I hate you!"

Pin pushed me to the ground, and smashed the cake in my face very hard.

"Ow!" I called out. It hurt when she did that!

She laughed at me while I was crying and running away.

I sat at the edge of a cliff to get away from her, and I cried a lot. No wonder Pin bullied me. I'm such a crybaby!

Why I am like this?

Bubble's POV

I heard Woody cry in the distance after seeing him get yelled at by Pin! I am angry at Pin, but Woody is more important!

I made it to him and sat down. "Woody, are you okoi?"

He cried, "Wah! No! Pin is mean!"

I gave him a hug. "It's okoi! Oi am here foir you if you need aoinything!"

He sighed, "Wuh waa wu..."

I don't know what he meant, but I do know he needs a friend! Or maybe...he sees me as more...

"Woody, Oi will NEVER let her hoirt you ever agoin!" I declared, giving him a kiss on the cheek without thinking!

I then realized what I did. "Oh shoit! Soiry!"

He kissed me back, and gave me a hug.

I blushed lightly, and thought back to my promise...

She won't hurt you again...