Please be me... Gelatin x Teardrop (Part 1)

Requested by AmongUs321

Plot: Takes placed after BFB 28. Gelatin knows that him and Teardrop are both up for elimination, and he wants to be the one who gets eliminated.

Gelatin's POV

This is terrible.

I'm up against Teardrop?

I don't want this!

I don't want them to be eliminated!

If any of us are going to be eliminated, I want it to be me! I don't care about the BFB anymore.

I...just want Teardrop to win...

I love her...

If she gets eliminated, I'll be devastated!

Timeskip 20 minutes

Since Four was gone, the Announcer gathered us all here, and he began Cake at Stake.

"Alright contestants. The prize for being safe is this rubber ball. I only have two of them. If you are safe, you get the rubber ball. If you don't get it. You are eliminated." He explained.

Flower got hers because she won immunity. She really liked that rubber ball.

"Now it's down to Gelatin and Teardrop." The speaker box announced. "And the eliminated contestant is..."

Please be me...

Please be me...

Please be me...

"Teardrop is eliminated." He answered. He threw the rubber ball at me, but I didn't care.

"No, TD!" I yelled.

She looked at me with sorrow, but then gave me a sad smile as she was flung off to who knows where...

I should have been me...

Why did it have to be them?

Then I looked at Flower. She my was competition.

Then I had my reason to stay.

I'll win for Teardrop...

I promise...