Just playing around! Firey x Gelatin (Part 2)

Requested by Dapeppermint

Plot: Firey helps Gelatin when he needs it most.

TW: Claustrophobia

Narrator POV

Firey ran to Four as fast as the flame could possibly run. Fast according to himself, but quite slow according to his enemy of a coin.

"Four, Four! I-I need you to recover Gelatin!" Firey pleaded of the strange number.

"Sure thing, I don't mind recovering your boyfriend!" Four teased.

The flame blushed deeply, turning more orange in the cheeks. As he was about to protest again Four's "absurd" comment, Gelatin was recovered.

"Oh, thanks Four!" Gelatin said. He turned to see there the only one near Four was Firey.

"Firey, thank you for telling them to recover me!" Gealtin was about to hug Firey, but Firey pushed him back.

"Uhm...Jelly guy...you don't want to go up in flames again, right buddy?" Firey reminded the green male.

Gelatin blushed a little. "Ah, right! Sorry about that!"

"It's okay man!" Firey acknowledged.

The two males stared into each others eyes in silence. Four was there watching them, until he was alerted by X to go do an activity with him.

"So...uh, what do ya wanna do Firey?" Gelatin asked the flame.

Firey thought for a moment. "Well, I was going to set Coiny's possessions on Fire. Wanna join?"

"No thanks. I'd rather bother Donut."

The objects parted each other, and went their separate ways.

Gelatin's POV

Firey is such a cool dude. And honestly, I maaaaay or may not have a crush on him.

As I thought about him more, I was not focused on some mysterious object grabbing me from behind.

"Hey, let me go!" I yelled.

"No, this is revenge for making me explode!" The voice told me. It was Bomby!

He trapped me in a small room. I didn't see the point of it until the room got smaller. Every space closing in on me, until I felt as though I would suffocate.

And all he did was laugh maniacally.

I screamed for help.

Firey's POV

I was walking along a stone path, until I heard someone scream. It was quite a girly scream...

It sounded like Gelatin!

I ran closer to the screams until I saw Bomby standing next to a door, where Gelatin must be trapped in the room!

"Get out of my way!" I yelled, while pushing the stupid bomb out of the way.

I ran inside the room, only to see it was getting smaller. I knew Gelatin had claustrophobia, so I pulled him out quickly.

Gelatin was crying until he looked up to see me. "Oh my collagen! Thank you so much Firey!" He exclaimed.

Gelatin then kissed my cheek. I blushed, but then realized he burnt to a crisp again.

I touched my cheek where he kissed me. I guess he likes me too, but I need to recover him again.

"My stupid Gelatin~♡"