Why can't I just tell her? Book x Taco

Requested by Dapeppermint

Plot: Book and Taco both have feelings for each other, but they also bot act like tsunderes. Until soon, they discover each other's feelings.

Taco's POV

Book thinks SHE can lead the team so perfectly. Well, maybe she can...

I mean, it's not like she has the skills. It's not like I WANTED her to be happy.

It's not like...I like her...

Oh, and here comes Book right now! Walking over to me! Well, I can talk to her.

"Hey Taco!" She greeted me. I saw that her face was red.

"Uh, yeah Book?" I replied.

Book suddenly acted very nervous. "Well, I-I was thinking that...maybe we could hang out...alone? Just the two of us? It's not a date! Obviously..." She explained, soundly slightly rude at the end.

"Well uh, yeah! Duh! It's not like I would want to go on a date with you anyways! But sure, let's hang out." I accepted her offer.

Book looked a little excited, but remained calm. "Sure, that's cool."

Narrator POV

After a few minutes, the two were lying on the grass, each believing that the other had left. At the exact same time, they uttered the same words.

"Why can't I just tell her?" The two females questioned in unison.

They both realized each others presence, and blushed.

"B-Book?"

"T-Taco?"