2763 reasons I love you~ Liy x Remote

Requested by Dapeppermint

Humanized or not? You decide!

Plot: None requested, but I decided it should take place during Valentine's Day, Liy and Remote have been dating for a few weeks now, and Liy wants to write a letter to warm her girlfriend's heart 😊

Liy's POV

Today is Valentine's Day. I have been preparing for this occasion ever since I confessed my feelings to Remote.

This day is going to be perfect!

First, I will take her out to a fancy restaurant, unfortunately owned by Four, then we will watch a movie, then I will give her chocolates and this letter!

I have made this all about Remote. She is the best girlfriend ever!

"Hey Remote!" I greeted her, while she was reading a book in morse code.

"Hello babe. Happy Valentines Day!" She greeted me back.

I smiled, "So anyways, I have a reservation to Four's fancy place. Yeah, that's what he calls it."

Remote laughed. "That is a terrible name! But I am excited to go nonetheless."

Timeskip 15 minutes

Narrator POV

The two females went to the restaurant. And the end of their meal, Liy paid for the bill. This flattered Remote. She really was lucky to be dating Liy!

Then, the duo went to the movie theater. The movie playing was called "X finds his Value: The Movie"

Remote laughed a lot, but Liy had to kindly remind her that other people were watching the movie as well.

Liy then drove Remote to Liy's place. Remote sat on a nice, light blue couch. "This is so soft! I could sleep here forever!" She exclaimed.

Liy giggled, then shyly began, "Hey babe? This is for you~" She handed Remote and box of chocolates and a letter.

Remote smiled at the gesture. She set the chocolates aside for the moment, and started reading the letter.

"2763 reasons I love you~"

Time skip 1 hour

When Remote finished reading Liy's Valenrine's Day letter, she spoke up, "Thank you so much Liy! I love you too!"

Both of the females were blushing deeply. After eating the chocolates together, Remote and Liy fell asleep on the couch together.