Your voice is cute! Teardrop x Ice Cube

Requested by _CloudKat_

Ice Cube's POV

I still remember yelling at Book about not wanting to be on the team, but I think what I really needed is someone who will listen! Some who...can't say anything judgemental...

Book always did all the talking, and normally I would agree with her, but sometimes, she took full control of everything!

I want to have a bond with someone where I am the talker, and they listen! But the only object I can think of that fits those requirements perfectly is...

Teardrop!

She never talks. Teardrop would be the PERFECT listener! I just need to ask them to be my friend!

I saw Teardrop sitting alone on the edge of a cliff. I greeted them. "Uhm...hi TD..."

Teardrop turned around, and seemed quite surprised. I was used to that reaction by now. I hardly talk at all, so people are always shocked when I finally talk.

"I...was...wondering if I could talk with you...about my issue with Book. I need someone who will listen!" I explained to TD.

She looked at me, and nodded. I guess she understands where I am coming from. We are both very quiet.

"Well, uh...it all started when..."

Timeskip 4 hours

"And that's everything. Sorry if I talked too much..." I apologized to the droplet.

They remained interested, and still smiling, as if I was never boring to her!

She did some sign language to convey a message to me. I know a little bit of sign language, and if I am correct, she said,

'Your voice is cute!'

I blushed at the compliment. "Aw, thanks Teardrop!"