I said cute girls, but you're a beautiful girl~ Leafy x Lollipop

Requested by milfleafy

Plot: Leafy and Lollipop are enemies that are secretly in love, but their relationship changes when Lollipop confesses.

(A/N): Takes place after BFB 16.

Lollipop's POV

"Wha- Lollipop! Why do you have to be so mean?!" Leafy whined, like the annoying, but beautiful murderer she is. Yes, I didn't forget that she murdered Balloony, and I never will.

"I'm just stating facts. If you can't handle them, go back to crying alone~" I teased.

She stood up, and tears poured from her pretty eyes. "That's not fair! I'm trying to be nice, but you act like I haven't changed a bit!"

I smirked. "Because you haven't, lemon leaf. I'm starting to wonder if you are only 'nice' so the viewers will like you..."

"N-No, I am changing, and trying to be nice!" Leafy yelled back. "The viewers should vote for contestants other than you! You deserve it for being mean!"

"At least I don't pretend to be nice. I'm quite honest about how I truly feel~" I laughed, thinking about how superior I am to her.

But she didn't say anything back. In fact, when I looked at her face, it was turning an autumn color!

I chuckled, "What's wrong Leafy? I'm not that attractive, right?~"

Leafy's POV

Oh god, she laughed! Her laugh was really, well, it was something, alright...

Lollipop had just teased me, and I growled, "No way! I wouldn't like a player lesbian!"

She smirked, "Player lesbian? Well, you got one part right, but I don't consider myself a player..."

"Bubble would disagree." I said.

"Oh, her?" She asked. "I can't help myself. I just flirt with every cute girl I see~"

Narrator POV

Leafy sighed, with a subtle hint of sadness in her exhale. Lollipop had never flirted with her before. Does that mean Lollipop doesn't think Leafy is attractive?

Perhaps so, but that's just what Leafy thinks.

There's a deep meaning beyond the lemon leaf's imagination.

"So, I'm not cute?" The green female questioned, her confidence and self-esteem dropping. Her tone was close to apathetic.

The purple candy ball shook her head. "I said cute girls, but you're a beautiful girl~"

Leafy gasped lightly, her eyes widened and blush spread across her cheeks. "Wh-What?"

Lollipop winked slyly, and got closer to the shorter contestant. "You know what I said. You're beautiful, Leafy~"

Leafy was confused. Lollipop had been quite rude to her for a while, do why would she say that about Leafy?

It didn't make sense.

"I-I thought you hated me..." Her voice conveyed itself, and its tone softened.

The tall lesbian giggled, "Oh, being rude is just how I show my love~"

The girl called Leafy blushed deeply. "Y-You love me?"

Lolli nodded. "Indeed I do, but I suppose being rude wasn't the best way to confess that..."

The kind female smiled softly. "Well, I love you too, but-"

"Yes, my princess?" The purple simp asked.

"Does this mean you also liked Barf Bag-"

"Wob2dojwemv9ebwkfjw difjeidjwne NO!"