Too cute! Puffball x Fries

Requested by MashuSugarPinata

Fries' POV

I was in a bush, waiting for a certain someone to pass by, so I could snap a picture of them!

The certain someone was Puffball. I hate admitting this to anyone, but I am totally in love with her! She's so adorable!

I had plenty of pictures of Puffball in my room. Stapy found out, so now everytime he sees me, he calls me a simp. I hate that name! I am not a simp for Puffball! I just...like her.

Puffball finally passed by. I finally took my chance to snap a photo of the cute female.

Unfortunately, the flash was on, and shone into her eyes.

"🎶Ouch! Who did that?🎶" She questioned to herself.

I moved in the bushes. She must have heard, as she floated closer to me.

"🎶Fries? What are you doing in these bushes?🎶" Puffball asked me.

I panicked. What should I tell her? I didn't plan for this!

"None of your business Puff!" I yelled at her. I really don't have the best social skills...

"🎶Hey, that was rude, Fries! And did you take a picture of me?🎶" The fluffy female asked me.

"Uh, no! Why would I?" I lied.

Puffball looked unimpressed. "🎶I know when you are lying Fries. Your contain folds when you lie.🎶"

I sighed, admitting defeat. "Fine, I was taking pictures of you..."

Puffball beamed. "🎶Well, why didn't you say so earlier! I love being in pictures! Cheese!🎶" She prepared herself for another photo.

I smiled at how adorable she was, and snapped a pic.

I looked closely at it.

Too cute!