Grow even closer... Firey x Coiny

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: After Coiny said to Firey, "I've grown closer to you than anyone you've ever known!" Firey felt Coiny was right, and wanted to grow even closer, and Firey got feelings, really, really deep feelings.

(A/N): In this oneshot, Firey lets Leafy on Dream Island, so she never steals it. Takes place after Firey won Dream Island.

Firey's POV

I can still remember what Coiny said to me...

"I've grown closer to you than anyone you've ever known!"

He's right. Even Leafy has not grown that close to me, and we are best friends!

As I was relaxing in Dream Island, I spotted Coiny talking to Leafy.

"Yeah, it was really nice of him to let you on!" Leafy exclaimed.

Coiny turned red. "Yeah, I'm just glad to be here!"

I thought about how happy I made Coiny. Although we have had our differences in the past, I can truly see him as a friend now!

But now, I think I wanna grow even closer...

Narrator POV

Ever since that event happened, Firey caught feelings for Coiny, unaware that he felt the same way.

Firey decided that he should talk to Coiny about having a better relationship.

"Hey, uh, Coiny! I really need to talk with you!" Firey alerted the golden coin.

Coiny walked over to Firey and asked, "What's it about, man?"

Firey blushed, and his flames became more vigorous and large. "Ever since I let you onto Dream Island, after what you said to me, I had a crush on you, and I really wanted to grow closer..." The flame confessed.

Coiny was surprised, but happy. "Didn't know you were gay, but I have a crush on you too!"

Firey spoke up again, slightly embarrassed. "I'm not gay! I'm bisexual..." He muttered.

Coiny laughed. "Same."

And in that moment, the two male objects kissed, and they became a happy couple.

Meanwhile, Leafy took pictures of them kissing all the time. She ships it.