But it was cute! Saw x Reader

Requested by Asmiaha

Plot: Saw feels insecure with her 8-yelling urges, but (Y/N) thinks they are adorable.

(A/N): I have decided to use 8 instead of Eight.

Saw's POV

I was talking to GAYty about me problems with yelling the number 8 all the time.

"Ugh, I h8 this! I always yell out the number 8 when I try to talk. It's so horrible, especially when I try talking with (Y/N)." I confided in GAYty

She looked concerned, but then gave me an understanding look. "Hey Saw. It's okay...I don't think they care about your urges, mainly since it is not your fault! Those dumb fumes never left your system..."

I sighed. "I just, really like them, but who could possibly want to be around me? I freaking h8 my stupid voice!"

I walked away, not feeling like talking to GAYty anymore. She's nice, but it's not helping me right now...

I found (Y/N) speaking with Donut about something, and I listened in on their conversation.

"Saw almost lost for her team. Her 8-yelling urges are a real setback, and super annoying!" I heard Donut complain.

I held back tears. Someone thought I was annoying, and it hurt knowing that...

"But it was cute!" (Y/N) protested.

I blushed. My crush...thought I was cute?

"How could something so annoying be cute?" Donut questioned them.

"Maybe because Saw isn't annoying in the first place! I love her!" (Y/N) confessed.

I blushed even deeper, and covered my face.

Your POV

I was still arguing with Donut, until he stopped talking, and was looking at something, no, someone...

I turned around to see it was Saw.

Her face was red, and she was a stuttering mess.

I became the same. "A-Ah Saw! D-Did, you, um-uh, wh-what did you hear?"

She spoke up. "Everything. I...like you too..."