Maybe I can help! Ruby x Bubble

Requested by Maya-nimations

Plot: Ruby helps Bubble make peace with everyone who she wants to apologize/forgive to like Ruby said she would.

(A/N): I will only type Bubble's accent when she talks

Bubble's POV

"Ploise, just, loive me aloine!" I requested of Leafy. "Oi don't forgive you!"

Leafy sighed, and walked away.

It almost made me feel guilty. She is not the only one who I have yet to apologize to...or forgive...

It's just so difficult to talk to the people who hurt me, and never even cared!

I may have a fear of being alone, but right now, I need it!

"Uh, hi Bubble!" Ruby greeted me. I was startled when she came over, but I greeted her back. "Hoi..."

"Bubs, what's wrong? You look depressed!" She worried.

"Oi am just soid aboit the people who oi have not toiked to yet. Oi need to apologize to some of them, and forgoive some oithers!" I vented to Ruby.

Ruby grinned, "Maybe I can help! Although there is not much I can do, I will be there for moral support if you need it!"

I smiled, "Thoinks Ruby. Oi approiciate it..."

"Great!" She exclaimed. "Let's start with Leafy!"

Timeskip 30 minutes

I've made amends with many of my olds friends, so I am on good terms with them!

But during this mission, I realized that I saw Ruby as more than I friend all along.

I think I'm in love with her!

"Alright Bubble, we just need to talk with Snowball, and we'll be done!" Ruby stated.

"Yoylecake!" I exclaimed out of excitement.

He was walked by himself, until Ruby caught him. "Hey big baby, my friend Bubble has something to say!"

"Don't call me big baby!" He yelled.

Before anything could get violent, I quickly said, "I forgive you for killing me Snowboil!"

Then, Snowball had this strange gleam in his eyes, and made Ruby and I kiss.

"Yeeeeeeet my OTP!" He squealed like a fangirl.

And strangely enough, Ruby melted into the kiss, and so did I! Maybe she likes me back...