I didn't want her to hurt you... Firey x Clock

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: Firey ends up defending Clock in an argument he wanted to stay out of.

Clock's POV

"I can't believe you Liy! You are so rude to Teardrop!" I shouted at her.

"So what? I just want to get TD to talk. She sits there, not saying a word. I gotta know what that girl is thinking all the time!" Liy explained to me, but I really didn't care what she had to say.

You see, Liy tried to make Teardrop talk again, but was more forceful this time. I consider TD to be my friend, and what Liy did was unjustified. Someone has to teach her to not bother poor, innocent Teardrop!

"That's doesn't matter! If TD doesn't want to talk, then don't make her! How would you like it if I forced you to stop being so adventurous by breaking your legs?" I reasoned with the illogical female.

Firey's POV

As I was going to find Coiny and beat him up, I heard an argument between Clock and Liy. They were talking about Teardrop again.

Didn't they already go over this?

I mean, I really like Clock, but I would rather stay out of this argument...

Just as I was about to walk away, I heard Liy yelp in pain, and Clock had a worried look on his face.

"Liy, are you okay? I'm really sorry! I-I didn't mean to hit you, I just tripped!" He tried assuring Liy.

But she didn't seem to care.

She flexed slightly, and pounded her fist. "Oh, you wanna fight? Let me show you..."

I saw her running over to Clock, about to punch him!

I can't let this happen!

Just before Liy could hit Clock, I grabbed her fist, while protecting Clock from the upset female.

"Liy, leave Clock alone. He didn't mean it." I calmly asked her.

She groaned, and walked away, grumbling to herself. I was also certain she cussed, but I didn't really care

I had to make sure Clock was okay.

"Hey Clock, are you good?" I asked him.

"Uh, y-yeah...why did you help me?" He questioned me.

I blushed. "Well...I didn't want her hurting you..." I admitted.

Clock grinned. "Thanks Firey. Maybe we could go out and eat some chicken nuggets?"

I lit up at the idea. "Yeah! I love those!"

Narrator POV

Firey and Clock went on a date and ate chicken nuggets.