Hello? Gelatin x Nonbinary!Lollipop

Requested by acoolant

Plot: Gelatin and Lollipop meet for the first time.

Humanized

Soulmate AU (I wanted it to be the red string, if that is fine with you!)

Lollipop's POV

As I was sitting on a bench in the park, a felt a small tug on my red string, along with a dazzling glow.

You see, the red string connect each person to their soulmate. Only I can see my string, and my soulmate as well.

According to myths, I am to find my soulmate when I turn 20. It's been a month since my 20th birthday.

Though I just really doubt that I will find them. And would they even accept me for being nonbinary?

All my thoughts were halted as the string pulled harder. I gasped at the slight pain, and followed the direction my string was pulling at.

Gelatin's POV

My red string was pulling me harshly, alerting me that my soulmate is nearby!

Whoever they are, I know I will love them! If they are a boy, girl, or any other gender, I won't care, because I am pansexual! (Just for this oneshot)

I know that I may be rushing into this, but my curiousity is getting the best of me! I have to know who it is.

I followed in the direction the string was going, walking slowly, taking a deep breath. I am going to meet my soulmate today!

I walked through a large crowd of people, unsure if any of them were my soulmate. I know that they will have to be someone I have never met!

I was distracted by these thoughts when I bumped into a mysterious, tall person.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" I apologized, helping them up.

I looked down, and noticed that our strings attached.

"Hello?"

"I guess you are my soulmate. Wh-What's your name?" I asked the purple figure.

They grinned, causing me to blush. "My name is Lollipop. I-I'm nonbinary..."

They almost looked ashamed, until I kissed their cheek. "That is so cool! I love you!"

They giggled. "I love you too, handsome stranger~"