You're a Winner to me... Winner x Clock

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Clock can't stop fanboying over his idol until the exact same person asks him out!

(A/N): Small Loser x Cake

Clock's POV

I can't believe that Winner is here! They are even better than Loser! And no one else knew who Winner was? C'mon, they're the best! I guess it makes me a true Loser fan.

I just can't help but admire them!

Winner is perfect in every way imaginable. J was explaining this to Eggy and Cake.

"Isn't Winner so awesome?" I asked both of them.

"For the 2763rd time Clock, I am not interested in your Winner business." Eggy rudely replied.

Cake didn't seem to like what Eggy said, but he ignored her. "I mean, Winner is cool and all, but I like Loser a lot more!" He exclaimed.

I made a sly face. "Oh right. Heard back from your boyfriend?"

Cake blushed. "Um, no..."

"Anyways, I just really love Winner!" I said.

Cake looked at me. "Do...you have a crush on them?" He asked.

It was my turn to blush. "Wha- uh, no! I-I just...think they are cool..."

That was a complete lie.

Cake smirked. "Sure you do~"

All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Winner!

"Ah, oh, uh- h-hey Winner!" I greeted them.

"Hi Clock. I...really appreciate how you treat me so well, and I was thinking we could get to know each other better on a date!"

I frreaked out internally. My crush, my idol, just ASKED ME OUT!

"Y-Yes! I would love to go on a date with you Winner!" I answered them.

They extended their one arm, and pulled me in for a hug.

"You're a Winner to me..."