I was always into the skinny type~ Gelatin x Needle

Requested by -Miramations-

Plot: Gelatin and Needle go out at Gelatin's steakhouse. After, they go home and watch a movie, and cuddle in the end!

Needle's POV

"Yes, Gelatin. I'd love to go out with you, ya dummy..." I answered Gelatin, who just asked me out on a date to his steakhouse.

He smiled. "Great, let's go now!" Gelatin picked me up and started running there. His sudden actions startled me, and I yelped.

"Ah, G-Gelatin!" I voiced to him. He didn't slow down. "C'mon, we gotta get there!" He yelled.

Timeskip 10 minutes

We made it to the steakhouse, and Gelatin ordered a lot of steaks.

"So, I imagine you won't be eating much, but I want to-" I interrupted him with my eating.

Within minutes, most of the steaks were gone.

"What? How did you eat that so fast? You are so darn skinny?" He asked me in shock.

I giggled. "My metabolism is really high. I can eat a lot of food without gaining weight!"

Gelatin laughed. "While, I was always into the skinny type~"

I blushed at his flirty comment.

I watched as Gelatin ate his steaks. He enjoyed every last bite.

After he finished, I felt like going to his place. "Hey Jelly, can we go back to your place and watch a movie?"

"Sure, let me carry you there right now! You must be full-" I interrupted him once again by carrying him and running over to his house.

"Wah- Needle?!" He yelled while getting picked up.

Timeskip 5 minutes

Considering that I am a fast runner, I made it to his house in half the time he made it to his own steakhouse.

We were watching a movie that lately came out on DVD called, "X finds out his value: The Movie"

I became quite tired 35 minutes into the movie, and snuggled up to Gelatin.

Gelatin's POV

Oh my collagen! Needle is cuddling with me!

I blushed deeply at her actions, but cuddled back to her, and soon started to feel sleepy...

I love her...