I want to see you smile! Puffball x Yellow Face (Part 3)

Requested by MystikHope

Plot: Yellow Face tries to explain his reason for stress, but ends up getting trapped, and only Puffball can save him!

Narrator POV

Yellow Face did feel happier after Puffball tried cheering him up, but despite those efforts, he felt guilty for not telling her why he was so stressed all the time.

"I need to tell her!" YF decided.

He was not sure of where Puffball was, but that would not stop him.

As he was traveling, Yellow Face came across a giant river, which he would have to go over.

Although it would normally be an easy task, Yellow Face's energy loss came back to get him.

Right in the middle of floating across the river, he lost all energy, and fell into the flowing water.

He panicked, not knowing what to do, but managed to grab onto a branch that was close enough for him to reach.

Timeskip 15 minutes

He was about to let go of the branch, and be lost in the stream forever.

But, as luck would have it, a certain pink female contestant stumbled upon him.

"🎶Don't worry Yellow Face, I will save you!🎶" The girl exclaimed, and scooped him up.

She floated above the clouds, while holding onto Yellow Face.

She found a good stopping point, and placed YF on a cloud, one that was quite magical, and could support his weight.

The female, who turned out to be Puffball, knew what happened just by looking at Yellow Face.

"🎶YF, it's okay! Everyone gets stressed! You can talk to me about it!🎶" Puffball assured the depressed male.

Yellow Face had the biggest grin on his face. "Thanks Puffy!"

They both kissed, and fell asleep on the clouds.