You came to help me? Taco x Woody

Requested by Bfblol

Plot: Woody manages to escape from the BRB, but he tries to free Taco, as he is too afraid to go on his own.

Woody's POV

This crazy BRB is so scary! I've been in here for a while, and I can hardly sleep, and when I do, I have horrifying nightmares about being burned by Firey!

But then I noticed something.

I can slip through the bars.

Now, the Big Rotating Building stops spinning for five minutes to completely recharge its power. I just have to wait, then I can leave!

Timeskip 2 hours

The BRB stopped spinning. I slowly dropped through the bars and tried to figure out where to go next.

But then I realized that i don't wanna go alone! It's too scary!

I need to bring someone with me! But who?

My crush, Taco.

I would have saved her even if I didn't need help, so I went over to her cage, and started messing with the locks to free Taco.

She was asleep, but the noises of me unlocking the cage woke her up.

"Ugh, Woody?" She called out.

"Waah wah, wuuh wah!" I told her. Which meant, 'I am going to free you, Taco!'

Her face turned a shade of red. "You came to help me?"

I nodded. Soon, the cage opened, and Taco hopped out, and gave me a big hug.

I blushed, but hugged her back.

"Thanks Woody!" She exclaimed, then planted a kiss on my cheek.

I was so flustered that I passed out in her arms.