Over the fence... Loser x Winner

Requested by TwistedIndeed

Sitcom AU

Plot: Unknowingly in a Sitcom, Loser meets someone in his colorless world, and eventually sees the other side of his fence.

Loser's POV

I only closed my eyes for a second.

And I opened them to see to world that was familiar to me.

No colors. It was all a shade of gray. Like everything else.

I had always wanted to see colors. I bet they're beautiful and breathtaking...

But that all must be a fantasy I'll never see.

But enough about that depressing thought! I still love the world I live in!

I looked around, feeling the grass against my feet. The soft blades tickled my toes and colorless flowers swayed with the light breeze. Their petals waved gently as I passed.

There was an oak fence around the entire neighborhood I was in. I had been walking near it for a while now. Notably, I have never seen anything on the other side of it.

Until today.

I noticed something unusual when looking between the creeks of the fence. Something...strange.

"Hello?" A voice called out. It must have something to do with the unusual thing over the fence...

I walked up to the fence, and peered above it. "Hey?"

An object soon there. But...they weren't gray...

They were colored. Blue, to be more specific.

"Hey, I'm Winner!" The colorful individual introduced themself. "What's your name?"

"I-I'm Loser..." It was difficult to speak. Their beautiful colors were so distracting and stunning. Pure beauty.

They grinned. "You seem nice, Loser! Tell me about yourself!"

I told Winner all about myself. But mainly, I talked about my friends and the great adventures I had with them.

Winner never wanted to talk about themself, but they didn't need to. It was like I had known them for years.

Winner was just...amazing. A good listener, a nice comedian, and an understanding friend.

We had been meeting up for weeks now, and I enjoyed every visit!

"Loser?" I heard their voice call out, as I snapped out of my thoughts. "You still here?"

"Yeah, I'm here!" I replied. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something, but what did you want to say?"

They averted their eyes. "Well, this whole time, you have told me all about your world and life. I've seen it all, and it's great! But...I wanna show you my world!"

What? "What do you mean?" I asked the blue object.

Winner chuckled, and reached their hand over the fence. "I want you to see my world!"

I gasped when being picked up, squeezing my eyes shut, until I was set on the ground.

I opened my eyes, and everything...

Everything was filled with colors...

And so was I...

I am happy to have seen my love's world...

Over the fence...