A tactical advantage? Tennisball x Golfball

Requested by som_kitti_cat

Plot: Golfball explains her plans to win BFB to Tennisball, who just wants to cuddle with her.

Golfball's POV

"You see Tennisball, the more mechanical minds we have on the team, the more likely we are to win! Robots ignore all emotion within this gane and use logic to solve problems. So it is common sense for us to invite these mechanical mind to our team. Unfortunately, we only got TV and Robot Flower. I wanted to have Roboty and Remote, but we will have to make due with out useless members of the team!" I discussed my idea of a perfect team to Tennisball, which is a fact, to be correct.

"That's a great idea, GB! But, don't you appreciate the non-robots on the team?" Tennisball asked me. He almost looked hurt by what I said, but I ignored, and continued with a compliment.

"TB, you are the most intelligent member of this team who is not me or a robot. You are a great example of someone who I want on my team." I informed my big friend.

I couldn't see his reaction, since I was sitting on top of his head, but he stammered out, "Oh, uh, gee Golfball, thanks!"

I smiled. "Now, we need to create an algorithm of who should be eliminated first!"

Tennisball whined. "But GB, you've been up for 15 hours! Can we cuddle?"

I blushed. We may not be in a relationship, but I would like that.

"How is this going to help at all?" I questioned him.

"Uhm...it's a good tactical advantage!" He exclaimed.

"A tactical advantage?" I asked, completely confused, unlike my usual self.

He nodded. "Y-Yeah! If we take a short nap together, our brains will function much better, and we can plan more efficiently!"

Hm...that is a good idea, and I do want to snuggle with him...

"Alright!" I answered, and dropped next to TB, and fell asleep.

Tennisball's POV

Oh gosh. I can't believe that worked.

I nuzzled GB and fell asleep as well.