You are NOT a bad leader! Match x Pencil

Requested by presmax_posts

Plot: Nothing specific, just some fluff and angst between these two lesbians.

Narrator POV

Match decided to check up on her girlfriend, Pencil.

You see, the two females have been dating for about a month, and they have been best friends before that for many years.

Pencil was in her room, but Match didn't have a clue as to what Pencil was feeling.

Match opened her gilfriend's door. "Hey Pence-Pence, what are you like, doing?"

Pencil looked away from Match. "I-I don't wanna talk about it, Matchie."

This didn't stop the red-topped female. "Look babe, you can like, tell me literally ANYTHING. I won't judge." Match assured Pencil.

Pencil smiled at the confidence of Match. Unfortunately, it was a sad smile. "I just...don't feel like I am being a good leader of our alliance. Ruby has been upset at me for how I treated Bubble. A-And Book and Ice Cube are avoiding me, ugh, I just feel like the worst. Leader. Ever."

Many people would have agreed with Pencil's words regarding herself. The female had been quite "bossy," as some would put it. Although Pencil herself never intended to be so rude to her alliance. She wanted to protect them, and be a good leader. The girl just didn't see that she was hurting others.

Match on the other hand, was feeling very guilty for not talking to her girlfriend about this earlier. She felt as though she should have always comforted Pencil.

"Pence-Pence, you are NOT a bad leader! You are, like, just doing your job. Everyone else is just, jealous of your like, bravery." Match convinced the worried female.

Match's words really meant a lot to Pencil. "Thank you so much, babe! That really cheered me up!" Pencil thanked Match.

Match beamed with pride. "I would like, NEVER leave my GF to be sad. Like, NEVER."

Pencil then had an idea. "Well, I would feel really happy if you cuddled with me..."

Match smirked. "Oh, cuddles? Yes queen!"

The two females cuddled for the rest of the day 😊