Rainbow Team - Gray (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 Rainbow Team - Gray

    The tip of the nose is full of the pungent smell of disinfectant, the sound of medical equipment dripping, and the shouting of doctors sweating profusely.

    There was a blur in front of his eyes, all the voices were so unreal, Shi Mu didn't think about anything at the moment, only a thought of relief.

    —I'm finally dying.

    "Dididi~ You are not dead yet, my lord host~"

    Strange, who is talking?

    "Hee hee hee, it's your future cute and charming partner 007~"

    ... who are you.

    "Oh, Master Host, your current state is not very good to listen to 007."

    Shi Mu only felt his body sink suddenly, and then his eyes lit up. The scene in front of his eyes was no longer a blurry scene, but a spacious and comfortable room. In the room, there is no smell of disinfectant in the air, but the smell of fresh grass and trees of nature.

    Shi Mu was stunned, "This place is..."

    007: "According to the memory of the scanned host, this is the place where the host feels most relaxed~"

    Shi Mu was silent. There is no holding it to explore its own memory. After a while, he walked slowly to the window, resting his too thin hands on the edge of the window lightly, looking at the lush greenery outside the window.

    This place is the place where his parents lived before the accident and before he got terminally ill.

    Shi Mu: "Hasn't this house been demolished a long time ago?"

    007 smiled and said: "Hehehe, this place is the exclusive space of the system~ Of course, it will also be the space of the host in the future, and it can be changed into any environment!!"

    007 Seeing that Shi Mu didn't speak for a long time, he was also a little uneasy, "If the host doesn't like this look, you can..."

    Shi Mu smiled and said: "It's okay, this is fine."

    I haven't seen the scenery here for a long time, but I miss it. tight.

    007 looked at Shi Mu's expression, and for some reason, he always felt that it was lucky to meet a gentle host.

    Shi Mu: "Your name is 007, right?"

    "Yeah, yes~"

    Shi Mu: "Do you have a physical body?"

    007 said embarrassedly: "Haha, I don't have a physical body yet."

    Shi Mu: " Currently?"

    007: "Well, as long as I have enough points, I can exchange them to the main system~"

    Points?     Shi Mu smiled, it seemed that the system did not intend to hide it from him, so he asked     directly : "Can you tell me about my current situation.

    " Inexperienced, but the simplest introduction is still very skilled.     "...So my mission is to give birth to the villain in the parallel world??"     007: "Yes, yes, the villain is either dead or dead, and those who are not dead are still single. Even if they are not single, they will not be in the end There are children, so the villains are very resentful after they die! In order to maintain the operation of the small world, you must give the villains a child so that they can have successors!" "But I am a man, how could it be possible     ? Child??" After hearing this, Shi Mu's face was a little cracked, not because he was surprised by the parallel world, because even the system, a product that only exists in the world, has come out, the theory of the parallel world is normal, just let him be a man to have a child, The system confirms that the gender of the wrong host is not bound? ?     007 said in a flattering voice, "Master host, don't panic! The system will specially create a body for you that can give birth to children!"     Shi Mu: "...You don't want to be a woman for me, do you?"     Although He already liked men, but he was still unwilling to turn him into a woman.