6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 70 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 6

    On this day, Shi Mu took Lan Ran to sketch. In fact, it was called sketching rather than street photography. Because Shi Mu's camera is always looking in the direction of Lan Ran.

    Aizen had no choice but to let him take pictures. There is no way, he has reminded the boy many times, but every time after reminding, the boy will promise well on the surface, then turn his head and see him taking pictures of himself, without any sincerity.

    Always feel a little ashamed.

    Isn't it a bit strange for a man to keep taking pictures of another man?

    This thought was fleeting, leaving only a faint trace in Lan Ran's mind.

    Passing by an optical shop, Aizen stopped.

    He used to wear glasses, because his brows and eyes were too sharp, wearing glasses can make him appear more harmless, and deceive those people in the soul world, so that his plan can go smoothly.

    Lanran walked into the optician's shop, Shi Mu saw him walking towards the inside of the optician's shop, stopped fiddling with the camera, and hurried to catch up with the man's arm.

    Lanran's footsteps didn't stop, and during this period of time, Mu threw himself on him without moving, except that he was not used to it a few times before, but he has become accustomed to it later.

    If Shi Mu didn't jump on him one day, Aizen might still think that the other party was making trouble.

    When I arrived at the optical shop, there were several rows of frames to choose from, neatly placed in the window. Aizen looked at the frame, then at the marked price, and was silent for a while.

    During this period of time, Shi Mu took care of him so well that he ignored a very important problem. He is now a three-year-old, with no identity, no job, and no money.

    After being checked by others, it can be found out that there is no such person as him in the world, so Shi Mu, a fool, took him in without asking anything.

    Give him a place to live, give him food, give him clothes...

    What is this human being up to? Is it too much to say kindness?

    Seeing him standing still for a long time, Shi Mu tilted his head in doubt: "Why don't you try glasses if you want to buy them?"

    Lan Ran looked at him calmly with a bit of scrutiny, and said with a smile: "Forget it, I don't have any money."

    Shi Mu: "Just buy it, I'll pay for it."

    Lan Ran smiled: " Okay."

    This is so wrong.

    Lan Ran looked down at the glasses, her forehead hair blocked the emotions in her eyes, she picked up a black frame and looked at it, put it on her eyes, smiled and said, "That's it." "E..." Shi Mu

    frowned Stare at him.

    Aizen: "What's the matter?"

    Shi Mu: "E...After you put on your glasses, Aizen, you suddenly realized that you have aged a lot..." Although you are still handsome.

    Aizan who is several hundred years old: "..."

    Shi Mu said distressedly: "I am only 20 years old..."