10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 128 There are horns on the head~—bright red 10

    "Stop talking!" Eluo Wang was so ashamed that he covered Shi Mu's mouth to prevent him from continuing.

    A smile flashed in Shi Mu's eyes.

    What he likes to see most is the expression of King Eluo, obviously they have had sex many times, but every time he puts this matter on the surface, his face will turn red with the same color as his hair.

    Shi Mu dodged his hand and wanted to continue talking, but Eluo Wang immediately turned his head and ignored him.

    Do you think you are a three-year-old child?

    Shi Mu laughed, and pulled his sleeve to coax him: "Okay, my lord, don't talk about Mu, don't be angry."

    King Eluo: What's the matter with this tone of coaxing children? ! ('Dish') Huh!!

    But he still held Shi Mu's hand awkwardly.

    Shi Mu: "My lord, Mu assures you that your body will be retrieved for you soon."

    Eluo Wang frowned: "Huh? Why are you saying this all of a sudden?! My body is..." It seems to be in a desolate place. place, but he couldn't feel it for a while.

    "Your Excellency's body is in the Underworld."

    "The Underworld?! Heh, you must have paid a lot for putting my body there in order to suppress me." He sneered, then gave Shi Mu a sudden glare for a while, "What are you going to get! I will get my body back by myself. You are so weak, I'm afraid you will die before you reach the underworld." The words were clearly

    concerned, but the words were said as if they were mocking.

    Shi Mu: "Mu knows how to measure~ adults, don't worry, Mu will protect yourself, and Mu will have a baby with adults~" "Puff cough cough!!

    " Immediately it became red and turned into a tomato, "Mu Mu!!!"

    Shi Mu stuck out his tongue, turned his back and hurriedly left this place of right and wrong.

    He is very hungry, so let's cook the noodles first.

    ...

    Shi Mu didn't stay for two days and left again. E Luo Wang was unwilling, but Shi Mu lied to him that he was just going down the mountain to buy things. Under E Luo Wang's dubious gaze, he managed to get a few hours out.

    Fortunately, Shi Mu just went down the mountain to send the fourth prince back to the palace, and by the way, he went to the palace to show his face, lest some monsters start to flirt with others while he was away. After walking around for a while, Shi Mu was quite satisfied. The monsters who remained in charge were good and strong, and they listened to Shi Mu's words, so the humans at the foot of the mountain were no different from before he left.

    Before returning to the snowy mountain, he had to go shopping. He did not forget the "reason" for going out. The things he bought were just enough for four or five days. After four or five days, Shi Mu had to go down the mountain again for "shopping" once.

    ...

    For the fourth prince, the life of these two days has been completely subverted. There is no dog around him who looks down on others, no bullying from brothers of the same generation, no ignorance from his father and gloating from his favorite concubines.