6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 139 Weird? hero! ——Silver White 6 (one more)

    What happened to women's clothing? Could it be that your girlfriend doesn't like skirts?

    Before kg could figure it out, Shi Mu from the shore walked up to them at some point, poked his head out behind Hungry Wolf, and said with a smile, "I'm a man, wouldn't it be nice to wear women's clothing?"

    kg : "?!!!"

    Damn it! ! !

    "You! You're a man?!" He couldn't believe it. He looked Shi Mu up and down, except that his chest was a little flatter, and his face was a little more neutral, as if...really...a man?

    The expression on his face changed rapidly, and finally stayed in surprise and uncertainty, and the look in his eyes looking at the hungry wolf was also very complicated.

    It turns out that the hungry wolf boss likes men? !

    Qiyu-san, it's a pity that you didn't come to see this scene.

    "Forget it, the skirt is the skirt." Shi Mu took out the skirt, and then accidentally brought out the women's underwear. He glanced at KG, and this rough guy blushed immediately.

    Shi Mu: "I don't need underwear, e you should take it back and wear it for your girlfriend."

    Hungry Wolf: "Tsk, do you have a girlfriend?"

    kg: "..." Public execution is the most embarrassing.

    What's wrong with not having a girlfriend! A single dog is not a dog!

    Although he was very cowardly, kg was very angry now, so he ran away without taking anything.

    And he ran very fast, because he was afraid that if he ran too slowly, he would be caught by the hungry wolf and asked him to take his underwear away.

    It would be embarrassing to ask him to buy it. How could he bring it home and let his friends see it? ! !

    Hungry Wolf: "..."

    Shi Mu couldn't help but burst out laughing: "He's quite interesting."

    Hungry Wolf was a little upset: "You like it?"

    Shi Mu noticed that his tone was wrong, and said deliberately: " It's okay, he has a good personality."

    Hungry Wolf felt depressed, stuffed everything in his hands into Shi Mu's arms, and then sat cross-legged on the boulder by the stream and closed his eyes to practice.

    Shi Mu smiled and hugged him from behind, "Of course my favorite is Little Wolf."

    Hungry Wolf pursed his lips: "...What do you like about me?" .

    Shi Mu lowered his eyes subconsciously, and his eyes flicked across his upper body... The

    hungry wolf who felt Shi Mu's gaze twitched coldly: "... Heh!"

    Do you like me? ! You are obviously greedy for my body!

    Shi Mu said good things: "Ahem, I like whatever little wolf looks like~"

    Hungry wolf: "Hehe." Think I will believe the nonsense of you, a kitten?

    "Hello little wolf, you look good~"

    Hungry wolf: I have nothing but good looks, you just want my body!

    Shi Mu racked his brains and continued to praise him: "Little wolf is great, he can beat big spiders, and he can also do housework... His butt is up and his figure is easy to suck..." Hungry