The Working Lion - Orange (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 149 The Working Lion - Orange 1

    "Welcome back, Lord Host, Master Host has worked hard this time."

    Shi Mu: "It's nothing hard." Although his feelings were removed, he learned from his memory that Hungry Wolf also dotes on him very much, and the way he dotes on him is also very different. deja vu. He jokingly said: "If I didn't know that they are the characters in the plot, I would have thought they were the same person."

    001 froze and laughed: "Hahaha, how could it be possible, definitely not."

    Shi Mu was originally joking, but seeing that something was wrong with 001 anyway, he couldn't help squinting his eyes, and glanced at it inquisitively without any trace, a thought flashed in his mind, for a while, he said nonchalantly: "001 will finish it next time." After the task comes back here, you stop extracting my emotions."

    001 was a little flustered, and blinked his eyes calmly: "Yeah, okay."

    It always feels that the host knows something, after all The host has always been very smart. But it thought about it again, it didn't harm the host, it just kept it from the host, if the host asks about it, it will talk about it at that time.

    "Let's settle the points in this world."

    "Yeah, I got 5,000 points in the last world, plus the remaining 23,400 points before, I have a total of 28,400 points!" 001 finally sold out his cuteness.

    "Well, the next world."

    "The next world is "Devil Daddy", and the mission target is Tojo Hideto, does the host need to buy power?"

    Tojo Hideto? Uh... To be honest, Shi Mu really has no impression of him. The only thing he vaguely remembers is that his family is poor, he works everywhere, and he is an idiot who likes to fight?

    "I won't buy it."

    001 is used to it: Hmm, "The host is entering the world now     ?

    "

    ...

    When Shi Mu opened his eyes again, he found that he was in a dark alley, standing in front of a few rambunctious little bastards. He only took one look, and he was sure that these little bastards were nothing to be afraid of. Some ordinary people with decadent lives.

    He didn't care about these people at all, and directly started to receive the information of this body.

    Originally from a wealthy family, Mu subconsciously froze when he saw the word "rich family", fearing that he would encounter parents whose younger brothers controlled their children and their grandchildren controlled them again. After reading it, he breathed a sigh of relief and felt that it was okay. The original family is a wealthy marriage combination family. There is an older sister and an older brother in the family, and the relationship is average. The original body's way of getting along with brothers and sisters is also respectful rather than close.

    Because the original parents didn't have high expectations for him, the eldest son inherited the family business, and he had an older sister in the marriage. He was the youngest, so the burden of the family did not fall on him. They want to find some sense of being a parent in him, and the original body makes them feel a little guilty, so they dote on him more, and pamper him a little bit.

    So he is now a pampered son?

    "Hey! Little boy, hand over all the money you have on you!" It took