8

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 100 The Noble Dog Demon - White 8

    Immortal Fairy Lingyue returned to the West Country, looked sideways at Sesshomaru who had been secretly watching all this, and said, "Sesshoumaru, will you blame me for taking them over?" "No, mother has her own intentions

    . Fairy

    Lingyue finally showed a faint smile on her cold face: "Good boy."

    Fortunately, her son is not like his father, otherwise she might die of anger.

    When Sesshomaru talked about this with Shi Mu, he looked a little confused. What he was confused was not that his mother accepted Shizayo, but that his father was willing to die for a human woman.

    Shi Mu thought about it, and told him his own thoughts: "I think that apart from King Dou Ya's feelings for that human being, there is another kind of feeling that he doesn't want to face his mother.

    " His face is not really that thick, so he wanted to escape.

    The dog general, a monster, needs ability, power and rights, but his brain is hard, and he can't handle emotional matters well.

    Shi Mu thought: The lifespan of human beings is only a hundred years, and the most beautiful time is only 20 years. This is nothing to monsters. The night is old and dead.

    As expected of the Queen of the West!

    "Wait, kill, you're not surprised that mother accepts Shiliuye???" Shi Mu reacted a little slowly. He originally thought that Fairy Lingyue would kill Xiaosan and the scumbag, but he didn't expect the other party to bear it? Although every monster has a different standpoint, he can understand Fairy Lingyue's actions, but if it is put on him, he absolutely cannot accept it.

    Seshomaru: "Yeah."

    Shi Mu narrowed his eyes and stared at Seshomaru, "Shasha, I think there is something wrong with you..."

    Seshomaru: "?"

    Shi Mu: "Let me say yes first Ah, it is impossible for me to accept Shasha's cheating."

    Sesshomaru: "???"

    He didn't understand why Mu Mu would think that he would cheat, and even if he married a wife, it must only be good for him.

    Fortunately, Sesshomaru didn't say this group of words, otherwise Shi Mu would definitely quarrel with him.

    …………     General Dog was injured, and the leopard and cat tribe, who had always been rivals with the Dog Clan, started acting as demons again. They were defeated by General Dog at first, but how could they be willing to be trampled under the feet of the Dog Clan

    ?

!

    The leopard cat tribe is a race that reproduces extremely fast. During the period when the dog general was injured, without the suppression of the dog general, the number of leopard cats increased several times.

    So General Inu directly handed over this matter to Sesshomaru. What he didn't know was that Sesshomaru, who was about to fight the ocelots, went to the border between the West Country and humans that night.

    I came to the side of the stone pier that had never changed. On the stone pier lay a snow-white cat with an elegant figure.

    He had been transformed more than a hundred years ago. Although he didn't like humans very much, he had to admit that the human body was indeed much more convenient. Shi Mu followed closely behind him in transformation. Compared with him maintaining his human form at all times, Shi Mu preferred to maintain his animal form. Except for being human when he was with him, most of the rest of the time he was in the form of a cat.