6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 261 Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion—Resurnamed Murong 6

    Murong Fu was still very vigilant, he took the letter dubiously, and then looked at the other party     : "Oh, I've already delivered it, you can go.

    "

, but he still wanted to hit someone...

    Originally, he wanted to visit the boss, but he was wary of the man in front of him. He probably would be driven away as soon as he said it.

    Rather than being chased away in embarrassment, he should leave automatically.

    After he left, Murong Fu closed the door, unpacked and unpacked the gift from the other party in the yard, and threw it directly in the corner.

    After finishing this, he clapped his hands without guilt, and returned to the room lightly. Seeing that Shi Mu hadn't woken up yet, he moved a small bench and sat down by the bed, propping his head, with an idiotic expression on his face. look at him.

    Shi Mu woke up and saw this scene.

    "..."

    To be honest, it was a bit scary. (-_-)

    "Mu Mu~you're awake~"

    "Ah."

    Shi Mu made a gesture to get up, Murong Fu quickly helped him up, although his body was still a little sore, but he didn't want to continue to lie on the bed after waking up Go down, and it happens that the door is closed today, so he also wants to go out for a walk.

    "I heard someone knocking on the door while I was sleeping, has anyone been here?"

    Murong Fu didn't change his face: "No, no one has been here, Mu Mu, you heard it wrong."

    Shi Mu glanced at him: " Oh."

    Murong Fu: "Hey, the empress is hungry, I'm going to cook..."

    Shi Mu stood up and asked, "You know how to cook?"

    Murong Fu hesitated for a moment, he knew how to heat up rice, didn't he Cooking, but seeing the queen cooking is very relaxed, so it shouldn't be difficult? He said uncertainly: "...the widow should know how to cook..."

    Shi Mu refused without thinking : "Forget it, I do

    n't     want to eat burnt food at noon." QWQ

    "It's not open today anyway, let's go out for a stroll and have dinner outside."

    Murong Fu was a little reluctant, "Queen, people in the world outside the palace are very sinister, people like the queen who don't know much about the world are the easiest to be deceived So, it’s better for us to stay in the palace.”

    Shi Mu smiled and said, “It’s okay, anyway, the emperor will protect his concubines, right?”

    Murong Fu was startled, this... how could he refuse? "That's right, the widow will protect the queen!"

    It was still easy to deceive.

    Shi Mu suppressed a smile and nodded in relief.

    Shi Mu cleaned himself up briefly, rubbed his waist, and went out with Murong Fu.

    This small town has developed rapidly in recent years and covers a relatively large area. In addition, the weather today is sunny and sunny, so the streets are very lively with people coming and going.