Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 103 Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 1)

    When Shura took his love partner Naraku home, he found that his father looked at him and Naraku a little bit wrongly. If his mother didn't stop him, he would probably be beaten by his father as a partner for the first time. It's over.

    But anyway, when he became an adult, his family's old Gong couldn't get rid of the title of the boss.

    Alas, I don't blame him actually, who made him a half-monster who became a monk halfway, and didn't know the orthodox age calculation of monsters? In addition, Shura's image at that time was an image of an adult priestess. After they got together, Naraku knew that her boyfriend was not yet an adult... What can he do

    ? I can only boil slowly! When he managed to survive until Shura became an adult, he was about to have sex after holding back for a long time, but an accident caused him to travel to a parallel world.

    Possessed into the body of "Naru", who has the same name and surname as him, and has similar experiences. Thinking of some things that "Naruo" has done, Naraku, who was brainwashed by Shi Mu, frowned, what do you want the jade of the four souls? ! Is farming bad? Isn't the harvested wheat fragrant?

    Naraku sighed, alas, life...

    a leaf fell from his sleeve, he flicked his sleeve, looked out of the window, his brows were full of sorrow, he didn't know where Shura was now.

    Shura, who was missed by Naraku, traveled in a different way than Naraku. He was wearing a priestess costume, and traveled to the intersection of the human village.

    He looked around and happened to see a little girl not far away. He was overjoyed and was about to ask for directions, but he saw the scene where the little girl was about to be beaten by a group of people.

    Shura frowned, feeling displeased, beat the group of humans away and rescued the little girl, and taught her: "You are simply too weak! How can you let those group of people bully you but have no power to fight back?! Soft Those who are afraid of toughness, those who are tough are afraid of being violent, those who are cruel are afraid of dying, and those who are desperate are afraid of going crazy! Blindly weak can only fuel the flames of others!" The little girl nodded blankly and smirked. Although she couldn't understand,

    she You can still hear that the other party is doing her best.

    Shura saw her smirk, and her body seemed to have little flesh, and sighed: "It's my first kindness in another world. What's your name? Is there anyone else in the family?"

    " Ling, my name is Ling, and I'm the only one at home." Ling laughed.

    This smile made a person flash in Shura's mind.

    Ling? Granny Ling? ? Shocked, Shura observed the little girl's face carefully, and found that the little girl's brows and eyes were somewhat similar to Granny Ling.

    But how could Granny Ling, who has a violent personality and can tear wolves apart, be so weak when she was a child? !

    By the way, Granny Ling seems to have not met her mother at this time.

    Being able to turn the little angel Ling into a tough Granny Ling, Shura refreshed his understanding of his mother.

    "Would you like to follow me first?" Grandma Ling doesn't seem to be doing well now, so he raised her first, and then handed Granny Ling to him when he met his mother later.