5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 123 Horns on the head~——Scarlet 5 (one more)

    "What gift do you want?"

    Shi Mu: "Your Excellency has already given it."

    E Luo Wang asked doubtfully, "When did the deity give it?"

    Shi Mu: "My lord is here to accompany Mu today."

    E Luo King: " ... That doesn't count, you can change it."

    "Okay." Shi Mu thought for a while, then stared at King Eluo, his cheeks were a little red, and the tip of his tail was trembling slightly: "...my lord can sleep with Mu today Is it?"

    E Luo Wang: "?!!!"

    "What do you want to do!" This daring half-demon, could it be that he wants to climb into his bed? ! !

    Shi Mu's tone was low: "In the past, whenever it was Mu's birthday, I wanted others to accompany me all the time. In the past, when grandpa was here, he would still accompany Mu, but when grandpa left, only Mu was left... Mu knew Mu's request. It's a bit too much, if you don't want it..."

    After finishing speaking, he withdrew his tail in frustration, and even his ears drooped down in frustration.

    Feeling that the things in his hand were withdrawn, and feeling uncomfortable in emptiness, King Eluo pursed his lips and said: "I will do what I say, and since I have said to give you a gift, I will not go back on my word!" ↑So you

    are Are you going to give yourself away as a gift?

    Shi Mu: "Yeah~~Thank you, my lord~"

    Eluo Wang said viciously: "You are not allowed to touch this deity! Once this deity finds out, I will kill you!"

    Shi Mu nodded: "Mu sleeps very honestly ! And I promise to be good~ I won’t cause you any trouble! (`▽′)”

    Eluo Wang: “…”

    It’s better to hum like this!

    ...

    The two took a bath one after another. Originally, King Eluo didn't plan to take a bath, but seeing Shi Mu went to take a bath, I don't know why I felt a little nervous. When Shi Mu finished washing and asked him if he wanted to take a bath, He immediately went to wash it.

    "Hey! I will say it again, you are not allowed to touch this deity at night!"

    "Good sir." Shi Mu readily agreed, kneeling in the middle of the bed, holding a dry towel in his hand, staring at the other party's wet The hair is eager to try, "My lord, Mu will help you dry your hair."

    E Luo Wang was very vigilant, for fear that the other party would do something wrong to him, he did not forget what this guy was up to in the first place.

    "No need." He dried his hair quickly with demon power.

    Shi Mu: "It's Mu who forgot that adults don't need this." His demon power is weak, so he can only wipe off the water stains and then use demon power to dry it.

    He put the towel aside, got up and walked to King Eluo, and stretched out his hand to help him loosen his clothes.

    King Eluo immediately took a step back.

    "My lord?"

    E Luo Wang also felt that he was making too much fuss. If he didn't want to, what could Shi Mu, a little half-demon, do to him? It's not like he hasn't slept with other monsters before, so he sleeps with ordinary brothers.