6-12 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 307 One Emperor Through the Ages——Brother Zheng 6

    Ying Zheng has weird eyes, giving birth to kittens? Is it the kind of life he wants? ? ?

    "...Don't make jokes."

    Shi Mu snorted, expressing the dissatisfaction of the other party's distrust: "I never joke about this kind of thing."

    For some reason, Ying Zheng's heart beat uncontrollably, and his ears popped "You are a cat, but a widow is a human..."

    Shi Mu blinked: "To be precise, I am a cat demon and will become a human, so you don't have to worry about this at all."

    Ying Zheng opened his mouth , All of a sudden, he became speechless, obviously at this time, directly refusing is the best choice, but his throat seemed to be blocked by something, and he couldn't say any words of refusing.

    Seeing him like this, Shi Mu suddenly lifted the corners of his mouth triumphantly, his eyebrows and eyes curved, and he jumped towards the man with a leap.

    Ying Zheng subconsciously reached out to catch him.

    However, when he caught it, the touch in his hands was not soft hair, but soft and smooth like fine silk.

    Ying Zheng opened his eyes slightly, and turned his head to look over suddenly.

    This is a boy who looks seventeen or eighteen years old. His face is like a lotus, his eyebrows are like willows, his eyes are brighter than jewels, and his skin is like snow. His soft black hair is scattered on the boy's bare back. , which makes the skin white, tender and smooth, the facial features are delicate and small, and the pink lips are raised high, showing a very happy appearance.

    "Mu Mu?" Ying Zheng was stunned looking at this face, and told him logically that it was the first time he had seen this face, but the fiery message sent to him from the depths of his soul told him that it was this person, this person It was his, and only his.

    Shi Mu smiled all over his face: "Zhengzheng~"

    In the next second, Shi Mu felt his waist was tightly tightened by a big hand, and his body was bound into a strong embrace. In a kiss full of fiery passion. The slightly cold tongue slid into the mouth, greedily snatching the breath that belonged to him, and explored every place vigorously.

    Shi Mu was just stunned for a few seconds at first, and then he didn't twitch or shy at all, and took the initiative to greet this fiery kiss without hesitation.

    And when Shi Mu kissed, his hands were not honest, and he tried his best to take off the clothes on the man's body.

    It wasn't until Ying Zheng felt a pair of cool little hands on his lower abdomen that he suddenly regained consciousness. When he came back to his senses, he let go of the red lips that had been slapped by him, stepped back half a step, and pressed his hand on the opponent's lips. hand.

    Shi Mu looked at him innocently when he did something bad.

    Although Yingzheng took half a step back, he completely forgot that Shi Mu was on him, and the distance couldn't be changed even if he stepped back. The two bodies fit tightly together. The morning sun shone in from the window, dappled the light A spot of light was cast in the house. The faces of the two were very close, and the heavy breathing was sprayed on his cheeks. Shi Mu could even feel the beating of the other's heart.