3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 16 The Prince Collection - Silver

    Yamato Akiko was lying on the ground in embarrassment, and a slap print appeared on her face. Regardless of the pain, she hurriedly picked up the information and read it. After reading it, she relaxed and laughed, "What's the use of these evidences? It's not enough at all." As long as I go to jail, I didn’t do him any real harm,

    so what if I go to jail? Anyway, I won’t be in jail for a few years, your monster son deserves to be laughed at by me hahaha—”

    Shi Li looked at him indifferently, and suddenly laughed "You're right, so I didn't intend to put you in jail."

    Yamato Akiko shrank his pupils, fear surged in his heart, and said sternly, "What are you going to do?! Murder is against the law—!" Shi

    Li Laughing: "I am a good citizen who abides by the law."

    After being dragged out by the security guards, Yamato Akiko was worried for a long time, but nothing happened after a month, she thought that the other party really just let it go When she was in high spirits and ready to find her next boss, the family heard that her younger brother had his lower body cut off by his wife because of cheating. When her parents found out, she passed out, her father was found to have cancer, and her mother forced her to ask for money.

    She refused at the time, stole money from the family and was about to run away, but was caught by a wealthy businessman's wife who had hooked up with her before, disfigured her face, and managed to escape. She had her face repaired in a plastic surgery hospital, and she had no money. , went to work in a nightclub and hooked up with a boss, but was arrested for anti-pornography, and the boss took drugs, and she was arrested together.

    Yamato Akiko, who was caught in a tight situation, looked in a daze. She might die without understanding why her life was like this.

    …………     Shili, who has been working all day, leaves on time when the time comes. He used to work overtime, but now

    ?

Oh, how can a son look good when he works overtime.

    "Mu Mu, we're going home~"

    Shi Mu put down the comic book in his hand, climbed off the sofa, and asked expectantly, "Can I still go to the coffee shop today?"

    Shi Li knelt down and said, "Ahem, we've been there so many times, Mumu, you've seen it too, the store manager's child is in kindergarten, so I can't see it." The most important thing is that he, a single man, often It is easy to be misunderstood when you go to the coffee shop owner.

    "But today is Saturday, my little brother is on vacation."

    Shi Li: Why do you understand everything.

    Shi Mu said in his heart: Nonsense, if you hadn't been on a business trip before, and the time just happened to be on the weekend, I would have seen the mission target a long time ago.

    Shi Li couldn't help it, and couldn't refuse the little ancestor's request at all, so he had to drive to have dinner first, and then go to the coffee shop.

    He has been here several times, and he brought Shi Mu with him every time. The combination of one big and one small is easy to identify, especially Shi Mu would ask her son every time he came, so Yuuki quickly recognized it, and Shi Li After saying hello, Shi Mu smiled and said to Shi Mu with bright eyes: "Ah, Xiao Mumu, you haven't been here for a long time. Ren happened to be in the store today. By the way, do you still want a strawberry milkshake?" "Well, thank