3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 3 Rainbow Team - Gray

    "Classmate, do you know Shogo Huizaki?"

    Qingfeng Dahui looked at Shi Mu strangely, and finally landed on the breakfast in his hand, then frowned and said, "Running for that guy?" Running errands

    ? ? Shi Mu didn't understand, but judging from the other party's tone, he must know Huizaki. So he smiled and said, "Student, where is Haizaki-san's class?"

    Aomine Daiki: "Three-year class b."

    "Okay, thank you very much!"

    So it turns out that Haizaki is in class b? I didn't expect to look like a delinquent boy, but his grades are still good. It seems that there is no need to worry about the baby's IQ.

    Aomine Daiki looked at his back and frowned. That boy Haizaki is really going too far!

    Huizaki who is inexplicably blamed:

    The school is relatively large, and it is still a little troublesome for those who are not familiar with it, but fortunately, Shimu feels better (higher in appearance), and when asking for directions, it is very difficult to find it. Soon someone pointed it out accurately.

    Walking to Class B of the third year, Shi Mu looked around the classroom, but Shogo Huizaki hadn't come yet. It was almost early reading at this time, most of the people were in their seats, only a few seats were vacant.

    Sure enough, according to Haizaki's temperament, it is impossible to come to the classroom early.

    In the corner of the first row was a girl with two ponytails. Shi Mu asked her with a smile, "Hello classmate, where is Haizaki-san sitting?

    " The boy took the initiative to talk to her, his face turned red all of a sudden, he didn't even know what the other party was asking, he just subconsciously pointed to a place in the farthest corner, hesitatingly said: "That's right, it's where... ..."

    Fortunately, she had a relatively "deep" impression of Shougo Haizaki, so she was not wrong.

    "Thank you!"

    Shi Mu walked towards that position, some of the others were bold, some were sneaky, did they glance at him from the corner of their eyes. Seeing Shi Mushi walking towards Huizaki's seat, everyone's expressions changed.

    Then everyone saw that the other party put the breakfast in his hand on Haizaki's table, took out a post-it note from his bag, wrote something on the post-it note, pasted it on the table, and then covered it with his pocket.

    Shi Mu chuckled: "You can't peek."

    The crowd stretched their necks involuntarily: "..."

    Oops, Oops! This is the feeling of heartbeat? !

    Shogo Huizaki just entered the classroom, and he obviously found that the noisy crowd was quiet for a moment. He felt that the atmosphere was a bit strange, and his eyes were focused on himself. In the past, he either ignored him or was hostile to his classmates, but today they are all in unison. staring at him?

    I touched my face unconsciously, but didn't touch anything.

    Haizaki walked to his seat, several Chinese breakfasts were neatly placed on the desk, frowned, and said fiercely: "Whose things are here?!!"