Extra: 2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 38 Extra Story: When the Primary School Students in the Original Book Transmigrate to the Same Person (Part 2)

    Conan: "..."

    ! ! ! !

    Fuck! What did he just see? !

    Did he get it wrong? No--! He was absolutely right!

    In order to prove that he was right, Conan asked, "Tongtong! Where's your mother?"

    Tongtong took a cookie with both hands at the same time and ate it happily. Hearing this, he answered him in his mind: "Mom It’s Mumu, Nuo, you should have seen him just now.”

    Conan: “…””(o Д o)!!

    He heard it right, it was him! Not her!

    But men and men cannot have children Ah... As if thinking of something, Conan looked at Xiao Douding with a childlike face, pursed his lips and stopped talking.

    No matter how Tongtong came, he just needs to know that the man named Mu Mu treats Tongtong very well. That's all right.

    Gin: "Do you want me to help? Shi

    Mu smiled and said, "I don't need it today~"

    "Daddy will be there soon." "

    "...Okay. "

    In recent years, although the relationship between Gin and the boss has eased a little, he is still often scolded, but every time there is a very dangerous mission, the boss will never let him go. Of course, since he changed his career, there are not many dangerous missions that can be done. Do it.

    Gin Jiu changed Tong Tong's position, let him sit on his lap, propped his head on one hand to watch the news from the national TV station, and resumed his cold and indifferent Gin Jiu, which finally gave Conan a sense of familiarity.

    Tong Tong ate several cookies in a row, salivating at the half of the cookies left on the table, rolling his eyes around, shrinking his body and thinking about it.

    But could his small body be the opponent of Qin Jiu? Qin Jiu didn't raise his eyes, hugged Tong Tong's waist, and didn't move at all.

    "Dad, the baby wants to go down..." Poor.

    Qin Jiu glanced at him, let go of his hand, and put Xiao Douding down. Tongtong was overjoyed, and before he could be happy, he saw the man ruthlessly took away the cookies, and picked them up to eat by himself.

    Tongtong was stunned: "..." (●-●)?

    "Woo... Dad is a villain! qaq"

    Conan: "...Your dad is a villain."

    "Little brother, don't tell me! Dad can only let the baby say that he is a villain!" Tongtong retorted in his mind.

    Conan: "..." This little guy is quite defensive.

    "Ginjiu! You're bullying my grandson again!!" He heard it before meeting him. Dad Shi's angry roar was transmitted from the door into the house very penetratingly.

    Conan wanted to see who it was, who was so rude to Gin, but the angle of view was not up to him. Fortunately, when Tong Tong heard the voice, his eyes lit up and he rushed out like a little firecracker.

    At that time, my father was in his 50s, but he seemed to be only about 40, and his body was very healthy. Seeing Tongtong rushing towards him, he smiled and bent down to hug Xiaodouding.